other fucked up forumsssss!!!!!!111111111

keagan

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that you Frontal used to be a very legit forum.

But people have killed it.

I am talking bout the frontal now, not then.

And mind you,

I don't see a need for you to be so worked up.

And starting a thread there just to fuck me doesn't mean anything.

Like what you want the whole of SG to hate me?

Come on lad, you sure have better things to do.

LMAO

pourhomme shut the fuck up. if you knew where this forum came from maybe you wouldnt have posted. but as i am guessing you dont. your one of those fucking useless hipsters that flooded in around late 2005-2006 and contributed in making it the shithole that it is today. a forum filled with idiots much like urself.

prior to this invasion of kids/ignorant douche bags frontallabs was a legit forum filled with lots of contributors and and it was healthy. but as people started flooding in (probably because of the nikeSB bubble) a lot of the old posters that made up for much of rep in there left and it slowly dwindled into nothing.

so please shut the fuck up.

frontallabs maybe screwd up but it sure as hell doesnt deserve the shit ur giving it.

I arrange conversion parties, have worked in Boston, NYC, DC, Chicago, SF, Montreal, And Amsterdam. I plan large parties ... essentially gangbangs .... where a room full of infected men all take turns rough-fucking you, breeding you with multiple strains. sometimes I include tops who are full-blown. email me for more info. [email protected]

jesus motherfucking christ ive never been more disgusted in my life

the bestiality was bad

so was the white supremacy

and that hiv enthusiast shit may be worse than both of them combined

now if we could only get those three groups to meet each other ...

the world would be a better place...

though i dont really have that much against beastie lovers

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
For those of you not up to date with the Rihanna story, here it is:

First, Rihanna - from Barbados, came to America to steal our jobs. The particular job she stole involves wearing emo haircuts, warbling terrible songs that sound like a failed opera singer gargling, and of course wearing scanty clothing.

She met a Christian man named Chris Brown, who sings about God in his songs, and even has Jesus tattooed on his arm:

Then, just before the grammy awards, there to pick up her newest Award for corrupting America's youth, her Christian boyfriend Chris Brown recieved a text message from another woman.

Now, remember that the Bible is filled with righteous men that have multiple wives. So no matter what message that other woman sent, Rihanna has no excuse whatsoever for getting bitchy about it. Yet she did, in clear violation of the Bible.

The Bible says women are to use "chaste conversation, coupled with fear." They are not to braid their hair, wear gold, or put on any "apparel." 1 Peter 3:2-6

In this photo you can cleary see she is wearing gold, in violation of the Bible. Also, note the emo haircut - she supports the emosexual agenda to turn America's boys into sissified proto-homos.

*****EMOSEXUALS**********