other fucked up forumsssss!!!!!!111111111

keagan

beastforum.com

Disturbing how active it is.

there used to be a forum for people seriously interested in the temple of psychick-youth (genesis porridge's "cult") that i was a member of when I was like 15, and that was really fucked up. Donno if it's still around anymore- doubt.

now you go?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beastforum.com

Disturbing how active it is.

there used to be a forum for people seriously interested in the temple of psychick-youth (genesis porridge's "cult") that i was a member of when I was like 15, and that was really fucked up. Donno if it's still around anymore- doubt.

now you go?

THEE AGE OV AQUARIUS HAS ENDED

THEE AGE OV THE PANDROGYNE HAS ARRIVED

I don't see why it's so fucked up. I kinda liked that shit when I was 14 (too much c93). It's all pretty harmless what with the semen pastries and everything.

how do you get too much Current 93?

fucking love them.

On par with Dogs Blood Rising, Nature Unveiled and All The Pretty Little Horses? I might have to give it a listen. I still put on Nurse With Wound on lonely nights.

definitely on par with all those releases, in my opinion. received a lot of favorable reviews in everwhere from Pitchfork.com to the Wire.

when i said a return to form, i was talking about C93's best apocalyptic folk albums,

not the ambient stuff. before Black Ships Ate the Sky, David had spent way too much

time rehashing the same tired material, not writing any new songs, and enjoying his

conversion to Christianity.

this thread turned out interesting :)

I used to be a big C93, death in june and sol invictus fan when I was a teen. I still like C93 though, "soft black stars" is a great record by any standards aswell as "thunder perfect mind" (best folk styled c93 record imo) and "all the pretty..."

my personal favorite is probably Of Ruine or Some Blazing Starre... mostly because of

"All the World Makes Great Blood".

is it impossible to find a crystal-clear version of "Happy Birthday Pigface Christus"?

every mp3 i find is a shoddy vinyl rip... someone's got to have a clean version out there.

i still like Death In June, and a few Sol Invictus albums are pretty good to listen to every once in a while.

that sure is a surprising combination minya... wtf

and one man cult, co sign on "of ruin.." great album.

unsure about happy birthday pig... but your best chance would be if it has been released on a c93 compilation... otherwise I guess vinyl rips is all there is.

Andrew W.K. is touring with C93 at the moment... that should make for an interesting show.

No shit, I despise W.K. so I don't think I could attend that show. I only saw c93 once but it was at an old church in Poland. Quite an experience.

I still like Death in June very much. Something about the whole vibe just fascinates me.

by all accounts, WK has been serving excellently as a bass player for the current live incarnation of C93.

the funny thing about Andrew WK is just how many different areas he has his hands in... i saw him playing drums for the noise group To Live and Shave In LA and he was

absolutely fantastic.

---

Death In June's Brown Book would probably end up on a list of my favorite albums... "To Drown A Rose", what a beautiful song.

I only saw Andrew WK in his stupid video from his stupid album. He sounded retarded maybe that's why I never paid more attention to him.

Few years ago I ran into Douglas P. in Poland. He was hanging out by some old nazi bunkers taking pictures. He was all alone which was pretty strange since that place is not a big tourist attraction and it's hard to find. He looked like he was one of the nazis who somehow got lost during the war and just came out of the bunker now. He was wearing a green military shirt and a black hat. He signed an old train ticket for me that I still have to this day.