My FREE Uniqlo UT CONTEST shirt SUCKS! How about yours?

What's wrong with it?
its got evilgeniusdan cooties

In addition to that, It also features: a Butterfly (2 or 3 actually), a Chipmunk, some sort of bird of prey, and an off color rose.

All of that is laid over a half tan/half white shirt, with a design of what looks to be the cascading hair of a Japanese woman.

In short: I could not think of a Uniqlo tee I have seen that I would want less.

de-rail but summer 06 the uniqlo usa stores had this awesome white tee with a girls head on front and her hair running back to cover the top half of the shirt as well as most of the back

hot fire

also if its a size s and most of the print is monochrome or completely psychedelic id still rock it wolfster

Mine sucks as well. It's some band shirt parody of Grateful Dead and Metallica with the "band name" of Muchollica in rainbow colours. Also I was expecting Japanese sizing so I opted for XL but it's fucking huge.

If anyone wants it for the cost of shipping and paypal fees i'll gladly send it their way.

At least the letter and Uniqlo paper no2 are nice.

de-rail but summer 06 the uniqlo usa stores had this awesome white tee with a girls head on front and her hair running back to cover the top half of the shirt as well as most of the back

hot fire

I have that shit. It's DOPE. I get alot of compliments on that one...

pics?

1 2 treeeeeeeeeeee

This one however...not so much:

IMG_2096.jpg

IMG_2097.jpg