My FREE Uniqlo UT CONTEST shirt SUCKS! How about yours?

go to uniqlo and exchange it for another one. if it has the tag on maybe you don't need the receipt.

Just wrap it around your fist and start punching people in the UNIQLO store, they'll get the idea.

Who else even won?

Obviously don't contribute much considering they missed posting about their own incredible shirts.

id guess a kid from long island

whose wardrobe consists of express graphic tees, hair gel, and hollister jeans

maybe d+g when its clubbing time

either that or some anime enthusiast from any of the five boroughs

those kids have no sense for aesthetics and can probably be found in the most poorly lit hallway every high school in america

one whose parents are forced to console each other that their son is just "artistic" to get themselves to sleep at night

go to uniqlo and exchange it for another one. if it has the tag on maybe you don't need the receipt.

Good idea

i guarantee you that a new yorker did not design this shit.

Risa Fukui

wait, WLVZ, what does the little card attached to the shirt identifying the designer say?

"Fukui's artistic style, using Kirie (paper cutout) drew strong interest from the media for its fine, meticulous expression. She is considered a rising succesor of kirie art. She has collaborated with numerous companies. Her first kirie video produced in 2006b attracted much attention.

no one who has lived in a mice and rat infested new york city apartment would put a rat on a t-shirt. in japan, they don't even have squirrels.

my wife was like, what are those things that looks like big mice with bushy tails? i said, those be squirrels, my dear. she said, in japan we only have those in the zoo. i said, well shit, there's a lot of shit on the streets of new york that should be in a zoo.

i don't think i could have laughed any harder when i saw that t-shirt.

maybe there is a reason i haven't seen it in stores?

they actually have it in stores... lol