Sticks & Stones......

what do/have people called or said to press your buttons or to get you HEATED?!?!?!!

I have never liked the word Gook......just a bad sounding word and I'm chinese anywayzzz :P

a guy called me that one time and got a nice black eye...granted we were in junior high...but it felt good.......still think if some ignorant fuck that i didnt like called me that...itd be on....

Chunk (chink + fat) .......kid called me this in college.......it hurt :( especially since i had put on the freshman 15.......makes me laugh now to think about.....

Relax......if i'm pissed and yelling about something or venting....and you want to get me to the next DEFCON level..just tell me to RELAX.....flips me the fuck out for some reason...mostly cause my ex-gf used to say it all the time in arguments.......

share yours...so we can all use them to PISS YOU OFF!!!!

and I'm just waiting for the post.....RELAX YOU GOOKY CHUNK!! haha

Guest youngteam

are you the fade to black who i've seen sf'ers inexplicably praise to the skies? or is there a different fade to black who isn't an unremarkable cretin? or was it all meta-praise?

very few things make me want to fight and its usually after ive attempted to restrain myself

8th grade:kid called me a pussy so i broke his nose

9th grade:an older white man called me "boy" in a condescending manner in an elevator i flipped and wanted to hit him but my friends stopped me

10th grade:some kid told me something regarding his dick and i knocked out one of his teeth

thats been pretty much everything as far as being provoked by words goes

very few things make me want to fight and its usually after ive attempted to restrain myself

8th grade:kid called me a pussy so i broke his nose

9th grade:an older white man called me "boy" in a condescending manner in an elevator i flipped and wanted to hit him but my friends stopped me

10th grade:some kid told me something regarding his dick and i knocked out one of his teeth

thats been pretty much everything as far as being provoked by words goes

Your'e a pussy; suck my dick, boy. :eek:

i'm still very sensitive to racial slurs--as demonstrated in the superfreestyle thread.

whatsup with latinos and the word chino? sometimes i wish i didn't understand so much spanish. one time i was in a dominican restaurant and ordered rice and beans. when the waitress brought the food she muttered under her breath in spanish, "you chinos really like rice, huh?" i said, "yeah, and so what?" she was embarrased and scurried off.

i'm a grown-ass man and i still contemplate slapping the shit out of little spanish kids who hurl ethnic taunts at me. does this make me a bad person?

whatsup with latinos and the word chino? sometimes i wish i didn't understand so much spanish. one time i was in a dominican restaurant and ordered rice and beans. when the waitress brought the food she muttered under her breath in spanish, "you chinos really like rice, huh?" i said, "yeah, and so what?" she was embarrased and scurried off.

haha..i dont mind the word chino so much...isnt that the spanish word for chinese??

but i dont understand how people try and talk about you in spanish..its really not that hard of a language to understand if you speak english........and who doesnt know the word arroz......when ever they call me chino..i just say"ey vato...odelay"....even if they arent mexican......

"su madre es un perrooooooooo!"

i'm still very sensitive to racial slurs--as demonstrated in the superfreestyle thread.

i'm a grown-ass man and i still contemplate slapping the shit out of little spanish kids who hurl ethnic taunts at me. does this make me a bad person?

me being half hispanic half african american i apologize for dickheads who throw racial slurs but seriously who is she to be throwing an insult at somone for liking rice rice is liek 60% of our fucking diets! and slapping children for saying racial jokes is perfectly fine i do it as a hobby

My other half and I were taking photos in Little italy when the summer fest was on.. This guy comes up and says "Yo Canon, where'd ya get yo nik-ees at?"

Canon? Canon..purely because he was holding a Canon camera?

....balls!

'chino' in and of itself isnt' a slur, but the context it is used in definitely dictates whether or not you should be offended.

i trust mizanation's radar for racism and officially give him the power to slap anyone, young or old, of hispanic lineage, if they ever use the word improperly towards or around him.

'chino' in and of itself isnt' a slur, but the context it is used in definitely dictates whether or not you should be offended.

i trust mizanation's radar for racism and officially give him the power to slap anyone, young or old, of hispanic lineage, if they ever use the word improperly towards or around him.

^^^ you are a true brother, OMC.

if i see any acts of racism commited against people of pure spanish descent, i will descend upon them like los conquistadores.

and i also grant you the right to slap the shit out of anyone of asian descent who pisses you off in any way.