Sticks & Stones......

mizanation, i've noticed that too. and it's across all ethnic groups within the latino community. i suppose fujimori, aka 'chinochet' has something to do with it.

"chinos putos"

"cuidado chino"

but then again, asians here in new york are some of the most verbally racist people i've met, both towards themselves and others.

Being mistaken for Australian while abroad.....mainly the US, or people saying "Oh you are from an Island off Australia" meaning NZ is also part of Oz and not an independant country. No hate to Aussie or Aussie's, it's just annoying.

It's even worse when asians do it.

this is tue..i always cringe when anyone says it...but especially when nonblacks say it

also not a big fan of Chinaman..i think its in the same tone as chino........

i had an e-argument one time with a friend because there is a sneaker spot called Chinaman's and he didnt think it was racist, its just the name of the spot...i disagreed......

Being mistaken for Australian while abroad.....mainly the US, or people saying "Oh you are from an Island off Australia" meaning NZ is also part of Oz and not an independant country. No hate to Aussie or Aussie's, it's just annoying.

ande, i apologize for the ignorance of my people. americans are so stupid sometimes, i'm very sorry for that.

the other day i got in a debate with some kid about whether or not American History X was a racist film. I told him that just because the movie was about racism, it didn't mean the movie was racist (much like Schindler's list being about anti semitism, but not an anti semetic film). so he started arguing about Passion of the Christ being anti semetic because the catholics crucified Jesus, who was a Jew. I tried to explain to him that catholic's couldn't have crucified Jesus as they didn't exist until after he died, and he just kept saying "ARE YOU SERIOUS! SERIOUSLY! OH MY GOD!" as though i was the one in the wrong. I almost kicked him in the face.

^^ why's that? it's not cool for anyone to say nigga, but more than a few asians are "down"...oh, how can us math ninjas ever be down...right?

i understand if you are with your friends and you can call each other whatever you want...but if i hear it,i just dont think its a good look...like when chinese kids call each other chink....just corny.......never liked it...dont think i ever will........

^^^ i would find new friends, clopek. seriously.

thankfully not one of my friends. more a friend of a friend type deal. sad part is, that's not even half the argument (i.e. Mary Magdeline is Jesus mother you fucking idiot! wow.)

thankfully not one of my friends. more a friend of a friend type deal. sad part is, that's not even half the argument (i.e. Mary Magdeline is Jesus mother you fucking idiot! wow.)

is the person you were arguing with retarded?

is the person you were arguing with retarded?

potentially. he also couldn't grasp the concept that the Iraqi regular army had been decimated and it was insurgents, not proper soldiers, that they were fighting. everything about this kid made me want to kill him.