streetfighter

Common Projects sneakers

glorified new balance to me, nice colour tho, but to know its gonna cost an arm and leg .............. eh

Quick question: I picked this up on ebay real cheap but I have nooo idea what to wear them with. Any ideas?

commonprojects_navyhi_main.jpg?w=500&h=333

lol .. compulsive shopping eh? i dont think you should grab it, even though its cheap but it will be sitting on your shoe rack most of the time .. should just keep with the CP classics

naw italian sizing goes up by halves in US sizing, man:

40 = 7.5

41 = 8

42 = 8.5

i've fucked my common projects up so much, and i've only worn them 3 times. got caught in a huge rainstorm over the summer while waiting on line for a show and that was about it for the oh-so delicate just-born calf leather or whatever it is. Hey, they're built like a tank but be prepared to coat them with 15 layers of weather proofing. Anyway, then I dumped some pipe-cleaning chemicals on them to see what would happen because I honestly didn't give a fuck at that point but that didn't do much other than color them a nice darker shade. I think I'm going to just paint them white and call it a day.

My size 39 Achilles came in and they fit awesome.

Some people here say that they get some squeaking but mine doesnt have it which is great. I did try on some size 40 ones before though and they had a terrible squeak. Think the squeak could be related to the shoes being too big which I know that people could have had problems with since the sizing is a bit weird/confusing?

my cp's are almost 2 sizes too small now (feet grew 2 sizes in like 6 months, posted a thread about it a while ago) but i still wear them in semi-agony because i love them.

what is the biggest size cp make? i have only seen up to 45 for sale but i thought kunk said a few years ago they did a 46 and maybe a 47; they are just harder to track down.

I wear a US 10-11 and size 42 CPs fit me fine. Actually, my 42 slip-ons are a little big.

Speaking of those slip-ons, has anyone bought a pair where the gold labeling is crooked and actually goes under the sole?

my cp's are almost 2 sizes too small now (feet grew 2 sizes in like 6 months, posted a thread about it a while ago) but i still wear them in semi-agony because i love them.

what is the biggest size cp make? i have only seen up to 45 for sale but i thought kunk said a few years ago they did a 46 and maybe a 47; they are just harder to track down.

Pretty sure they're still doing 46, just bought some not long ago that ended up being too big. Never seen a 47 though.

I wear a US 10-11 and size 42 CPs fit me fine. Actually, my 42 slip-ons are a little big.

Speaking of those slip-ons, has anyone bought a pair where the gold labeling is crooked and actually goes under the sole?

have u got any shoes as a reference to the 10-11US

redwing 9.5, birkenstock 44, camper 44, vans and nikes 10.5.

43 CP's seem to fit me the best.

does anyone know how much different between the dessert boot and achilles ? i got a 42 boot and its quite loose (without socks) and got a slightly tight 41 maroon achilles. im guessing its because of the different materials between those two

i never try a 42 achilles so thats why im asking, cuz when i got the maroon achilles it was on sale and only one size left.

have u got any shoes as a reference to the 10-11US

Nike 10.5

Vans 10.5-11

Clarks 9

Sperry 10

Generic Surplus 10

Common Projects 42

That's what I have on hand right now.

my cp's are almost 2 sizes too small now (feet grew 2 sizes in like 6 months, posted a thread about it a while ago)

Huh? :confused:

does anyone know how much different between the dessert boot and achilles ? i got a 42 boot and its quite loose (without socks) and got a slightly tight 41 maroon achilles. im guessing its because of the different materials between those two

i never try a 42 achilles so thats why im asking, cuz when i got the maroon achilles it was on sale and only one size left.

Achilles are the same fit/sizing as the court shoes.

redwing 9.5, birkenstock 44, camper 44, vans and nikes 10.5.

43 CP's seem to fit me the best.

Thanks, i'm 10 in red wing and 10.5 in vans as wlel i'll grab a 43 =)

PS: are the achilles mids ok with a 7.5-8cm leg opening?