These emo girls at my school...

euphor

I'm emo. I wear my sister's jeans which I look great in by the way and I cry and cut myself. Also I wear glasses and dress like I'm in a youth crew. Also I wear all black. Also I like guys. Also I am from DC. Also I am from Utah. Also I like Sunny Day Real Estate. Also I like From First to Last. Also I like Dashboard Confessional (fave!!!). Also I like Rites of Spring.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not a crime if they're pretty.

if you get arrested, its 'cause you didnt treat her right.

play on, players.

true, case & point: making it with an emo chick - not bad unless theres a divisive clique system in your high school...

fuck high school, for that matter.

I thought it was from liking fugazi.....

No one has any fucking idea who fugazi and rites of spring ARE now if you're under 20. I'm in college and tried to have a conversatioin with this kid I know who wastes his time going to shitty hardcore shows and he had no idea who either of them were along with a slew of other bands. These are those kids.

Y6AbIFnJ0f8

Always eye fuck me in the halls ... and try to talk to me cause I wear skinny jeans and occaisionally vans slip ons

My school is pretty style-retarded and the only people who wear skinny jeans are a few people I hang out with and these dirty emo girls in grade 10/11.

Anyone have similar experiences?

You're an idiot.

I've been hiding this for a while but I'll disclose.

actually, i am an attractive 22 year old japanese emo / scenester girl.

so is jmatsu.