3 wishes..

Selegna

1- i wish that the guy i am trying to buy something from supermarket answers my PM

2 -i wish that the guy i am trying to buy something from supermarket answers my PM

3-i wish that the guy i am trying to buy something from supermarket answers my PM

1- i wish that the guy i am trying to buy something from supermarket answers my PM

2 -i wish that the guy i am trying to buy something from supermarket answers my PM

3-i wish that the guy i am trying to buy something from supermarket answers my PM

hahaha quoted for truth.

1. tracking number!?!?

2. world peace

3. that no one says that racist 3 wishes joke in this thread

I never know what to wish for, so sometimes I end up wishing stupid stuff, other times I make wishes for others.

1. I wish for someone in the world who is terribly sick to get better

2. I wish that we would take better care of the place alot of people will still have to live on after we are gone

3. I wish for more luck and happyness for the unlucky and unhappy

there!

I never know what to wish for, so sometimes I end up wishing stupid stuff, other times I make wishes for others.

1. I wish for someone in the world who is terribly sick to get better

2. I wish that we would take better care of the place alot of people will still have to live on after we are gone

3. I wish for more luck and happyness for the unlucky and unhappy

there!

Super kind and thoughtful..

1. stds and unwanted pregnancys are nullified, so we can abolish condoms

2. the scrooge mcduck money vault is pretty sweet

3. the ability to make whatever i wanted just by thinking it (but only if i want it, not a fear manifester like in sphere)

mine three wishes.

1. the ability to know how to speak and what language to speak in order to be persuasive with every person i come into contact with, on sight. this is a power i've always wanted ever since i was a kid. uber-gift of gab. i just imagine travelling all over, or even just dealing with non-english speakers here in the US, and this being the most powerful ability anyone could have.

2. the ability to reach into the back left pocket of whatever pair of pants i am wearing and always be able to pull out $100 in twenty dollar bills. i don't want to be instantaneously rich and have it be some sort of huge deal that could lead to problems. if i could just be secure in knowing that anytime i needed some money, all i had to do was reach into my back pocket, my life would be set.

3. that the power balance in the world would sway more towards good than evil. those first two wishes are the only wishes i could ever want, so the third is for the general betterment of the world

1.- to be able to eat everything I want and never get fat nor unhealthy.

2.- a free shopping spree at seven new york and aloha rag

3.- have a couple of caiman island bank accounts with millions in them that no one knows about but me.

1. The ability to instantly teleport anywhere instantaniously. (lunch breaks would be so much better)

2. That all people would just try a little harder to get along with everyone else so that there wouldn't be so much useless bullshitting and bickering.

3. A credit card thats always paid for by the company who gave it to me. (and I get the damn bonus points)

1.money to last my lifetime

2. supernatural powers

3. private army of maybe about 500 or so, samurai, sharpshooting, horse riding, deadly as fuck, well dressed, assasins. (all speaking english as well)

3.5. plus some other sort of rival enemy of which i could rage a great battle with.

1. to have everything i ever wanted

2. to have everything i currently want.

3. to have everything that i am going to want.

i think that'll do for now

1. gain ability for anything that i imagine in my head to appear in front of my eyes. that includes music and my appearance.

2. for all of my friends and family to be super happy so they won't call me at 3am to tell me about their 'problems'.

3. one more last wish.

1-teleportation as long as I can take someone else and/or a big box of stuff. This was my first pick when me and my friends played "pick your super power"

(I think I could swing enough money like this shuttling people/smuggling imported goods and illicit Japanese denim for sufu... plus I could win major points with ladies)

2-the gift of language (again... has anyone else ever read Stephen Donaldson? the giants had this and I thought it was amazing)

3-Wolverine's powers and claws (I don't want the metal skeleton... I'd rather keep my weight where it is)... I think I could do a LOT of good for the world with these.

1 combined with 2 would make me rich.

1 combined with 3 would make me the baddest assassin in the history of the world.

1: i wish i had something that would tell me the answers to whatever i want, like an 8-ball but way more accurate. like when you ask yourself "WHAT DO I DO NOW?!"

2: same as jane, eat what i want but be ridiculously healthy

3: an unlimited supply of money that would be distributed between charities, family, and my wardrobe.