Are any of thoes Superfuture/Loopwheeler shirts still available?

loopwheeler sizes are different than normal US sizes, just a heads up. Where are you getting the extra shirts, tweedle? Is someone making more or are people just giving up their limited edition ones?

i have a blank black loopwheeler T (worn heavily, pilling a bit, covered in cat fur [removable] but there is life left)

with a little imagination or a silkscreen, it can be superfuturistic

size small

i paid 60-----will sell for same

US only

can you at least just write SUPERFUTURE on it with that shiny marker ink?

i would but that added overhead would drive the price up considerably.

hand-written superfuture x loopwheeler shipped anywhere $130

plus realization fee (10%)

plus handling fee (10%)

generous superfuture discount (30%)

i will take $100

remember that guy pussydestroyedmylife? he undercut you and said $10 was the going rate,

I'm thinking of selling my medium for $95 + 10 for s/h. Still in the plastic wrapper. No pics, but I have quotes:

Congratulations to the following superfuture members for answering the Feb. 1st riddle correctly:

mono14

sbw4224

poly800rock

ayn

Kasper

vc1

Servo2000

red

Westbrook

dumadiscount

kronik

ProfMonnitoff

Kid

ang_kangkong

Feb 1st. Riddle - Which superfuture member / artist left a T-shirt inside a suitcase in several New York stores as an art project?

Answer: thehardtobeatartist or The Hard To Beat Artist.

Any other answer was not accepted. Those that submitted as their first PM after GMT 12 PM either of these answers will be contacted shortly with paypal details! If you are not contacted, you did meet the requirements or answered incorrectly.

Onward to the second riddle! Goodluck!

I got mine yesterday (Tuesday) but I didn't want to brag. Was surprised as hell, as I'd just read WttF/djrajio's post about sending it out Monday.

$60, actually.

I wouldn't sell it if I wasn't tempted to get something in supermarket (you know who you are). I don't think I'd let it go for less, it's a little loud, what with the glittery letters and all, but I dig it.

If there isn't any interest by — Thursday, I'll retract the offer.