Sufu Fantasy Football 2007

Westbrook

in all honesty brown did this a couple seasons ago when he broke out for the titans looking like a soon to be god, but he just falls apart, and he hates the pain, does not play though it, come a few weeks from now he will be probable or doubtfull week to week, and that shit can play with your head in a huge way, fuck shit up, ya know.

but he did have a good week, and he is a good back, but not a stud, just too fragile.

Yep. Think he did the same last year actually. I seem to remember picking him up and dropping him a week or two later. lol. Ah, I'll probably pick him up as a 3rd or 4th RB and try to work him into a trade or something.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT THE FEEZY....

they didnt count holts fumble. i happen to have clements and my opponent has holt. thats a fucking 4 point difference. wtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtf.

shut up you won!

you never know. westbrook might.................. you know...................

are you fat duns? i fucking hate randy moss. you know bradys partial to moss. they probably give each other reach arounds and let billicick record it all on video.

yeah that's me. i'm fucking pissed i missed moss in my other league. the guy who drafted him didn't like him (nobody likes him but me) and gave him up for nothing but i was too late. i always draft him though if i can. him, TO and what used to be joe horn.

ya. was trying to draft him but you snatched him up a bit earlier than i thought. shiiiiiiit.