Sufu Fantasy Football 2007

Westbrook

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats up with all the injuries this season? And how come all the top RBs suck cock? RBBC is the worst thing that ever happened to FF.

LJ, and S-Jax suffer from bad line play. LT suffers from questionable playcalling (somewhat different running plays from last year). It didn't help that LT had tough matchups so far.

as for RBBC, if the trend continues to develope (where more teams employ it, and teams that do now shift to 50-50 from 70-30 ratio between RB1 and RB2, or imagine a 3RBBC where it's 30-30-30) I guess many RBs will have to be devalued in the drafting process and the gap between the few workhorse RBs and the 2nd group will be wider.

I drafted Norwood in another league thinking he was gonna do some damage even with Dunn ahead of him...terrible call, i was seduced by dude's real life running ability.

L-Money and Phillip Rivers for Tom Brady, Lendale white, and ed reed

I'm going to pass for now.

I would like to point out that I'm starting Correll Buckhalter and RuBen Droughns this week.

FUCK.

seems like westbrook is totally off the radar on his roster this week. has two players on bye weeks and he dont seem to be doing nothing to fix it....

hope your good dude, and that you lay up your next game to me as well. :P

arent you getting married or soemthing?

Non-NFL related....but FUCK YEAH, CAL just beat Oregon.....so happy right now. Hopefully we move up from being ranked #6 to #4-5.

Good game and a solid effort from both teams. That's a shitty way to win and to lose in my opinion. Let them have another play to prove who should win.

jesus fuck christ. that was the most atrocious offensive display ive ever seen in my entire life. its too bad home depot is closed, cause i need a noose.

oh yeah, and my fantasy team is fucked, too. good thing i control the funds. PEACE SUCKAs. i'm all 'my name is raekwon X bracwarr' on that ass.

At least the phillies are in the playoffs. I'll take a Phils World Series and call it a rebuilding year for the birds. Time to put in Kolb!

Meanwhile, Team DMZ really hitting its stride. Hopefully I'll be in second after the smoke clears and bodies are tagged after tomorrow evenings walloping of the Bengals.