Sufu Fantasy Football 2007

Westbrook

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man i expect more from henderson .....

me too man... i had him as my 3rd receiver, my friend says he has an inside source that he's gonna get dumped down to the 3 spot, but he won't say until our waivers are up.

rough night for me... i had brees and henderson :(

addai is gonna be this year's stephen jackson.

are you chad and the jets?

yeah that's me

juggling 3 IDP is no joke - it is ridiculously hard. Putting in waiver orders for three teams, rearrainging the starting line-up for all three teams, then following them, evaluating their performance from week to week is gonna be a hassle. This whole ordeal is going to consume about 5 hours per week for me if I were to give it a serious go.

me too man... i had him as my 3rd receiver, my friend says he has an inside source that he's gonna get dumped down to the 3 spot, but he won't say until our waivers are up.

rough night for me... i had brees and henderson :(

addai is gonna be this year's stephen jackson.

Are you talking about this league? cuz I have Henderson... Addai rocks, can't believe he made it all the way to 8

R o m o..... that game was sick. Now who was it that was mocking that pick?

probably me. still dont trust him.

this week pretty much sucked.

d. branch had absolutely nothing

jacobs gets injured

both bruce and stallworth combined had about 40 yards

oh well. first week is always full of flukes.

fortunately, i was able to pick up chris brown and derrick ward. trade anyone?

fucking romo looks real deal, was a good game. eli always looks scared to me, shook. tiki had some ill shit to say bout him, i dont trust eli, he will never be his brother, they keep wanting us to believe, but it aint so.

nice pick up on brown, he is a injury case, but can put up good numbers.

probably me. still dont trust him.

this week pretty much sucked.

d. branch had absolutely nothing

jacobs gets injured

both bruce and stallworth combined had about 40 yards

oh well. first week is always full of flukes.

fortunately, i was able to pick up chris brown and derrick ward. trade anyone?

I might be interested in Chris brown. Check out my team and let me know if you're interested.

Realistically, what do you think of Chris Brown's potential over this season? I can pick him up in another pool. I have a hard time buying into him because of recent history but 175 yards against Jax is impressive...

And Supacrapster... I'd have no problem taking Evans off your hands. Interested?

I might be interested in Chris brown. Check out my team and let me know if you're interested.

ill look into it. if jacobs gets better, ill probably trade.

Realistically, what do you think of Chris Brown's potential over this season? I can pick him up in another pool. I have a hard time buying into him because of recent history but 175 yards against Jax is impressive...

And Supacrapster... I'd have no problem taking Evans off your hands. Interested?

just do it. get rid of any junk or defensive players. 175 AGAINST JAX cannot be overlooked, wether it be first week or not.

Yeah right...Brown is an injury waiting to happen, and he's got 2 young backs behind him just waiting for him to fail. Don't give up anything substantial for him, he's a one hit wonder.

Write it down so when I'm wrong, you can be sure to rub it in my face.

SHUTUP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah right...Brown is an injury waiting to happen, and he's got 2 young backs behind him just waiting for him to fail. Don't give up anything substantial for him, he's a one hit wonder.

Write it down so when I'm wrong, you can be sure to rub it in my face.

ouch. (10char)

in all honesty brown did this a couple seasons ago when he broke out for the titans looking like a soon to be god, but he just falls apart, and he hates the pain, does not play though it, come a few weeks from now he will be probable or doubtfull week to week, and that shit can play with your head in a huge way, fuck shit up, ya know.

but he did have a good week, and he is a good back, but not a stud, just too fragile.