White High Tops (Lanvin or Dior Homme)???

Lanvin or Dior Homme?  

200 members have voted

1. 1. Lanvin or Dior Homme?

• Lanvin
    • Dior Homme

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Dior do the same thing over and over every season or what?

pretty much, but i think the german trainer thing/pf flyer silouette-like shit only lasted the first couple seasons.

Yea, they need to change it up. Plus maybe add some better materials on the shoe, I actually thought they felt quite cheap when compared to the Lanvins.

Even Miu Miu has some doper looking sneaks this season! Dior needs to step it up.

I think yall are really wildin.. these tear all lanvins that dont have straps. Anyway, the only lanvin worth getting is the fuschia :) if you see them at Barneys holla.

I think yall are really wildin.. these tear all lanvins that dont have straps. Anyway, the only lanvin worth getting is the fuschia :) if you see them at Barneys holla.

That explains a lot.....An I aint wilin son! I keepz it real.

Plus Diors aint as expensive as Lanvin. Case closed. Didn't Jmat already cover this?

That explains a lot.....An I aint wilin son! I keepz it real.

Plus Diors aint as expensive as Lanvin. Case closed. Didn't Jmat already cover this?

So.. your decision is based on price hmm :P crazy!

Of course Lanvin is made out of top notched materials and of course I'm getting a pair, but you gotta admit even though Dior keep bringing back the same shit it's still hot. Lanvin without strap is basically roid rage converse.

hm. I had a hard time deciding whether i should get the lanvins or the diors from the strip.

I ended up with the diors at about the same price as the lanvins. I say the lanvins irl, and didnt think they looked so good as in the pics... and as I only wear like black/grey clothes I dont think the different material and color combinations would match well.

aiharaseedimg600x450119bp7.th.jpg

IMG_0656.jpg

if it hasnt already been mentioned, these things are killer.

hell, they even knocked it off for $100, lol

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/Product.aspx?pid=1005080169&section=bags&

Fuuma, did you end up getting those?

Unless they're sold out I will, my friend is going to pick them up at Lanvin (Paris) tomorrow. The publicity totally suckered me in choosing the all black ones even though the regular shot of them didn't look as good (usual problem with product photography and lights overdose).

those knock offs are gross! man! if i can't afford the real thing i leave it alone. I must say, the white with silver is pretty nice, but my pride couldn't let me do it, screw being a smart shopper, i want to be an authentic shopper (i am not referring to the lanvin, instead i am referring to the knock off dior sneakers with red strip).

those lanvins are awesome too! how much? prolly too much for me lol..

dude....seriously fuck off.

quit fucking posting useless bullshit ALL OVER THE INTERNET.......at least try to be subtle and do your job properly, rather than using the same username everywhere.

where can i get cheap victorias secret shit? know where i can get a coupon for karmaloop?

by way of interest....how much do you get paid?

edit.....2000.

TimesSqGlasses2.jpg

the white straps are hard to find in specific sizes in japan now. maybe ard "the paris hook up" can check the lanvin shop if they have sizes for retail price. i wan to get these white patent straps,also. if i can gather enough ($_$).

Cuddly, they were on Y! selling for a little over retail but with proxy fees the cost was around 200 more than retail. I am still trying to decide how badly I want them.