Twitter - Who here has it?

Aeros

aww poe babee kix madd cause I banged his twitter out the frame and he felt it collapse in his frail lil fingers .. aww he so cute

shudnt been acting liek a bitch if you say you are gonna do somethin just do it . kix ... thats what twitter is for kinda sorta . kinda

BUT . what does what hapens on twitter have to do with here BUT#2 we havent communicated in months n months . why be such a bitch hold pussy grudge then bring it to sufu kixfoo

"aint that the kettle callin the pot black"

and what REALLY crazy is I was on MY timeline .. doin what people on twitter do if theyre not fukboys just using it for biz and not doin whatever it is they do to pass time .. u have noticed even stars go on n on .. AND ON all day long n night tweetin teh dumbest shit ..

whatever floats their boats ...

then kix gets mad like DUDE CHILL YOURE TWEETIN TOO MUCH . just unfollow me simpleton

get your finger out your ass - you can sit 'n spin and yell WEEEEEEEEEE and still have fun without all that kix

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so how does twitter work? I added a bunch of celebrities hoping theyd respond to my tweets and give them some of our companies shwag.

all i do is pput "@personstwittername" and my message and theyll receive it in their feed?

i dont get twitter at all :(

Twitter is basically a bunch of status updates.

Anything that appears in your feed are tweets from anyone you follow.

Mentions (made with the @twittername) are a bit more specified because the tweet is directed toward/about them and go into their respective mention tweet section, but since they're celebs, chances are they won't acknowledge you unless you have something impactful to say.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

@kevin_creed

I'll follow back, I run my college radio station's twitter but I'm just starting my own and it'll look good on my career if I have many followers :)

buildin dat empire

Holy hell, as with Tumblrs and blogs, Polio x3 has the funniest twitter possible. Christ:

poliopoliopolio Febreeze Van Noten

imagining conversations between Traci Lords and Christina Applegate. #SexualityAsAWeapon

19 Oct

»

uniforms_normal.jpg

poliopoliopolio Febreeze Van Noten

Fags who know something about Sasha Grey but nothing about Traci Lords. #Dealbreakers

19 Oct

I just found out my dad has a twitter account. He has no followers. Is only following CNN and has 2 tweets. They are:

Hi Mom. (May 22 2010)

and

We love you Katy Perry. (October 14 2011)

lmaoo that's awesome