Aeros

Twitter - Who here has it?

i don't see the appeal of this over aim, but i also don't see the appeal of that retarded deer game, so whatever.

i don't see the appeal of the internet.\

I don't see the appeal of myspace, so I'm probably not in the position to comment on this fad...

a web site thats about what im doing right now? i dont see the appeal to it. why is there not more to do than just type what the hell your doing? why are some podcasts calling this a web 2.0 site? what the flack?

Yo, LATE FUCKING PASS ON THIS ONE FOR US.

Self Edge has Twitter.

http://twitter.com/selfedge

Add us, we'll be giving away free shit as often as we can.

I'm @ayn on Twitter.

i dont get twitter

what is the appeal over other social network sites

for example facebook

Twitter isn't social networking from the line of profile-based sites such as Friendster, Myspace, or Facebook. It's microblogging, with the ability to be referential to other Twitterers. It was adopted by Facebook in the form of statuses, but Twitter can be used for social media, but provides more voyeurism on a day-to-day level.

Also, motherfucking SHAQ is on Twitter.

twitter is the dumbest fucking shit ever and will not hold peoples attention very long also it doesnt have a sustainable business model other than getting more cash from retarded investors who dont know a fucking thing about the company theyre pumping money into

twitter is the dumbest fucking shit ever and will not hold peoples attention very long

It's fun as hell. I just told everyone following me that I took a shit. And they love it.

cool

facebook wall and facebook status in a single, less convenient package

You can hate all you want, but honestly since I quit facebook, I haven't had any need for it's main services. Twitter suits me fine.

Geotagging, global statistics and tweet groups depending on whatever is going on in the world currently, makes it more consumable than Facebook statuses.

Twitter is the shit.

I love it..

I started out not really being that into it, but now i'm on that shit non-stop.

http://twitter.com/SelfEdge

I know most people don't see the appeal, but I just use mine combined with the Twitbin add on for firefox to get newsfeeds directly onto my browser...a lot of ppl will argue that you can just use rss feeds and such, but this feel cleaner and you have the added benefit of the social networking abilities in one package (although, yes I know they are limited compared to facebook and such).

C'mon dude, that's the shit!

ishackimagewl1.jpg

yea thats pretty fuckin hilarious.

I wish there was some sort of twitter function where you can add notes to people yur following so you remember who they are.

also i wis htehre was a twitter app that lets you group the people you're following into categories (i may have heard there actually is an iphone app that does this... confirm?)

yea thats pretty fuckin hilarious.

I wish there was some sort of twitter function where you can add notes to people yur following so you remember who they are.

also i wis htehre was a twitter app that lets you group the people you're following into categories (i may have heard there actually is an iphone app that does this... confirm?)

Tweetdeck is a desktop app that lets you create groups, etc. Kind of a memory hog but I don't have it on when I'm sleeping.