Best of Internet Threats, SuFu edition

kauflust

I'll start:

and to all the people who been making comments i.e jmatsu

if i look like i had a case of the munchies...thats fine with me man!! i'm 5'10, 165 anc can bench 285 so chances are i can STOMP YOU

ok. if thats how you want it to be, your choice. do you honestly think i cant bribe minya for your ip adress? everyone has a price. im on 2 grams of test a week and a gram of tren. do this a couple months back, ok, i mightve let it slide, now, someone so much as looks at me the wrong way an theres gonna be probs, lucky for me they always back the fuck down so i dont gotta get my hands dirty. i know youll try the same when shit hits the fan but dont think ill be so linient, cause i wont.

dont say i didnt warn you.

Hilarious enough it had to come to this.

I train Muay Thai and have big legs, do something snitch.

italian.jpg

My homoerotic pose is for you since you can't stop looking at my waywt pics and thinking of something harsh in the process of looking at my pictures to say about me.

i will come over there and sit on you///////////////////////////////////////////

And I did not send you any threats. I am coming to NYC in a couple of weeks to visit some friends. Your information is public record, and if I can find information that is of any use to me, I will definitely pay you a visit. You stole $120 from me, and I want it back. I'm actually looking quite forward to doing so. I do not take things like fraud lightly. Truth be told, this is the first time I have been scammed and I am looking quite forward to getting some revenge. See you in a couple of weeks sweetheart.

How are my posts threatening? I merely said that when I was in NYC, I would be paying you a visit.. TO GET MY FUCKING MONEY THAT YOU STOLE FROM ME.

And yes, if Alex knew what a horrible son he raised, he would most certainly be rolling over in his grave. The only asshole is you.

Jeff, I warned you not to fuck with me. All you had to do was either issue a refund or ship me my items, but you refused to do either. I wish you the best of luck in the fourthcoming weeks.

From the AA thread

/ thread

Let me really, really break shit down for you and everybody watching, buddy boy- shit's serious, and you've stepped too far off the curb.

You catch mad heat on SF cos you're the physical manifestation of fakeness. You get seen through like extra-thin condoms, kid. You most certainly do try and look a certain way, were you fucking born in those Alife 501s?

Your blog's called Fuck A Hypebeast, yeah dude, I can read- guess what, I go to NYU too-

and the deal is, in your links section, you link to HYPEBEAST and say something like "Yeah I know, but they have good news some times"- and then proceed to rip their shit like Chinese bootleggers.

BUT HERE'S THE KICKER!!!

How in the holy fuck are you gonna spit shit about how you rep the gritty streets of the LES?

Are you really, really serious right now, dude?

Motherfucker, you're not even from NYC! Keep to yr handrails and gaps in Cortland county, pissface, because the only streets you know are the streets your favorite stores are on.

The LES turns bitches like you into robbery victims, dude.

I'm fucking BAR NYC, and I'm still here, and I always will be. I know I'm going to get flak for making such a big deal out of this, but fuck it- this is MY city, this is MY culture, and I refuse to sit back and let the game get run by Miracle Whip gangsters.

When you come to NYU this Fall, keep your shit in check, no jokes, because

I will be more than happy to cap my Senior year off with a beat-down.

HEAT.

• 2 weeks later...

I forgot about this one:

Private Message: baka post_old.gif 06-05-2007, 03:26 PM heartbrokensoulshakened

semibored

baka

Do I know you?

Cause if not you sure love hatin on me like you got nothing else to do

Then again you average three post a day so I'm not surprised

If you have something to say be straight and spit it out. I pmed you so if you wanna cuss your little heart out at me go ahead

Get all that shiet off your chest

The mods can't see it here and I won't forward

I forgot about this one:

Private Message: baka post_old.gif 06-05-2007, 03:26 PM heartbrokensoulshakened

semibored

baka

Do I know you?

Cause if not you sure love hatin on me like you got nothing else to do

Then again you average three post a day so I'm not surprised

If you have something to say be straight and spit it out. I pmed you so if you wanna cuss your little heart out at me go ahead

Get all that shiet off your chest

The mods can't see it here and I won't forward

You call that a threat?

And here I thought I was giving you a free pass to be a son of a bitch

*shrugs*

Never got a reply :(

• 5 weeks later...
n40011463_31035872_9285.jpg

Take note: The difference between me and the other people that I've seen with this shirt, Ron Artest aside, is that I actually fight people and make the shirt look menacing as opposed to the skinny bitches that wouldn't even throw a punch at their shadow if it was pestering them. I'm not a big guy, but you can look into my eyes and see that I'm not one to fuck with.

Guest jmatsu

a blast from the past.

Hey, I had this idea myself but didn't really care enough to start a new thread for all of SF to witness. However, since you initiated, I'll play.

Why not just copy/paste our PM convos onto here:

Cultpop:

dont say shit you dont want to back up son. i could live right down your block. whats with the hostility anyway? what the fuck do you care. but seriously if you want to see if you take my 30ish overweight ass do it.

Shark:

Please don't call me son.

You may live down my block. If so, so what? I'm a pacifist by nature but am fully confident in my abilities to defend myself. Like I said, you have something to live for -- your son -- so don't be picking fights if you're even slightly uncertain you'll walk away alive.

This is an internet board and you seem to love spamming it with your peculiar style. You have to expect some negativity if you're so willing to put yourself out there. Especially given that your 'tastes' aren't as mainstream as most are used to.

Lastly, no hostility. I stated my opinion. Was given shit for it. Had multiple members (credible ones with >100 posts) PM saying they fully agreed and were glad someone had the balls to say what I did. Seriously, everyone else is on your jock and you're getting pissy that a member with less than a dozen posts doesn't agree with your sense of style?

Get over it, old man.

Cultpop:

SON,

i am quite certain i would be fine. unless you plan on bringing a weapon other than a katana i would be just fine. i know at your age you probably think 30 is old but i would more than happy to show show you that wisdom will beat a youthful six pack anyday of the week. you seem to have a lot of confidence and thats fine. some kind of martial arts training maybe? good. me too. and guess who has more experience?

but i am by nature a pacifist too. dont like to fight. you brought it up and like i said i love putting little fuckers in their place.

i have no problem at all with criticism. but the way you presented your critique was overblown and pointedly insulting. you were not just trying to give "advice" you were trying to make yourself look cooler/smarter/better/whatever by choosing the words you did. and the fact that other members might have pm'ed you or "backed you up" means nothing. i really dont care if people dig what i wear (seriously look at me. do i look like i care?) maybe people are "on my jock " because they actually like my style or they are just bein' nice. who knows?

but that is not what bothered me. your just some kid who shops in scumburg and who turns perfectly nice jeans into something that looks like crap that came from pacsun. style advice from you isn't going to register more than a chuckle.

but i read some of your comments over at style forum and you're a little bigot. you are a closeminded little fucker who drops little pot shots about people's sexual preference as insults. that's weak and a sign of your poor character. so when you post shit like

. Haha. Please. Don't. Make. Me. Start.

FYI, I'm a better keyboard-warrior than you are. And I'd beat you up in real life, too.

that just wants me to shake that little fucking bubble you live in. nothing would please an "old man" like me more than to put a little pain into the small world of a kid like you.

with comments like that you cearly joined up just to fuck with people. i was just commenting on your obvious lack of style and you got all thug in your response. but i hate "little no it alls". you chose the wrong guy to fuck with so you can take your "keyboard warrior" (whatever that means) and shove it up your ass. im going to dog as long as you are on this board,son. and you seriously better hope i dont see that stupid shark in your backpocket son(since you were too chickenshit to put your face online) out on the streets of chicago somewhere late some night.

and who is the better keyboard warrior son?

and dont ever bring up my child in any way on the boards ever again. thats is a line you do not want to cross.

Shark:

LOL. Too funny.

Learn to spell. Haha.

I'm done w/ you.

Cultpop:

started something you dont want to finish?

more character issues.

im not done son.

see ya 'round.

and spelling is for dorks who are full of themselves.

Shark:

Yea, besides common sense, I suppose a proper education is something else you're lacking.

I didn't start anything I'm unwilling to finish. Like I said, fully confident in being able to defend myself. See me around and try something -- I double dog dare you.

The starving artist thing must suck, man.

Yea, besides common sense, I suppose a proper education is something else you're lacking.

I didn't start anything I'm unwilling to finish. Like I said, fully confident in being able to defend myself. See me around and try something -- I double dog dare you.

The starving artist thing must suck, man.

If that was a post, I would rep it.

this is a weird one.

sometimes, things just got to be said…

there’s some total twats on here.

You know who you are – you’re the guy with no sense of humour when someone takes the piss out of your shit attempts to sound like you’re a hustla.. (hustla my ass), you’re the guy who can’t stand how your “hood” got taken over my yuppies and pretend boho’s (whassamatter – hood not real enough for you now, don’t have same cache?? Gentrification ruins a neighbourhood.. never heard such fucken retardation in my life..) .

but you fucknuts got something.. yes you have.. you get to know that you were the first (well not really the first, but we won’t quibble with that) to sport an ironic mullet or a trucker’s cap or whatever other shit you think separates you from the herbs, you’re so desperate to distance yourself from.

You fuckers make me laugh – not cos I got some chip on my shoulder – I don’t, and not cause I’m a herb either or not into things like we all are. I’m genuinely laid back and happy with my lot. Its just that, I’ve travelled all over the world, lived in different places, done all kinds of shit, good and bad – and one thing you know is true – the guy who’s so keen to be down with everything, so keen to show what a bad ass he is, so quick to put another guy down – he is surely the one with something to prove. and there’s way to many motherfuckers on here with something to prove.. let me tell you something – knowing when to stop wearing von dutch cause you heard it ain’t cool no more – is not cool.

You can be a long time skater, record producer, designer, human rights lawyer, I don’t give a fuck – I been all those things and others – it don’t make you sound, don’t make you cool.

My guess is – when you next hear some tosser running his mouth off about how such and such is a herb, and such and such just spends his daddy’s money, and he’s a hustla – my guess is, he has a mental age of 10 and he just got kicked in the ass one too many times at school. Deal with it kiddo.

Ok – asswipes, enough said – for the rest of you and you know who you are - great site, some truly sound, well travelled, funny, good people on here, many of whom have some interesting stuff to say.

if any of you ever come England way.. check out Nathan Barley – most of you got the lead role. Big time.

Guest Airjamie

All i want is for shark to be all "Heres my face, meet me at the big shiny egg thing, well have cameras rolling." we would have to start a What Were you Wearing When Sausagelegs Never Showed Up Today?

Guest Airjamie

I actually used to have a fondness for cults posts. But now...eh...not really. Internet threats are fucking idiotic. Especially coming from grown men with families.

^^

oh yeah fucker?!??!?!

oh motherFUCKIN yeah?!?!?!?!??!

how bout i crawl into the fuckin internets and get off wherever the fuck you live and show you how the fuck we do with independent clauses in the MOTHERFUCKIN 202 BITCH

oh what you didn't know you was fuckin with SE motherfucker

well guess the fuck what i am 6'4" 266 and play blocking tight end in certain goal-line sets and i FUCK UP internet fucks like you for a fuckin living

you talk about my grammar one more time and shit will get fuckin real real quick

HAVE I MADE MYSELF CLEAR