Card pulling (Mighty Necessary)

ABELnyc

look at the pic. is that rae? ohhhhhh! it's not?!?! whoops, it's ghost.

how this pic does anything to this thread is completely over my head.

that's a dude with a piece of paper that says connect politic ditto. does that mean anything besides that ghost stood next to someone and took a picture? oh wait, i get it. he must be ENDORSING and SUPPORTING the shirt by standing there. shit, my bad.

dudes, take your fanboy pics with whoever. Have a whole roll of you and rebel INS on the Cyclone at Coney Island, i don't give a shit. this isn't an issue of 'mah theory has mad weight, doood, and i got rae's vmail to back me!' 'oh yeah? well i gots a pic with the rap blacksmith himself! what, nigga! BO! BO! BO!' i mean, come on. i got all i needed, i checked with my boy, who got back to me. Raekwon means dough, money, paper, ends, cream, cash, whatever when he raps those lines. y'all are so impressed to see Ghost taking a picture with someone...but how exactly does that refute anything I've said since the inception of this thread?

The shirt says ditto. The lyrics ain't ditto. Not sure how many other ways I have to say it.

oh and by the way i call PATHETICALITY on THEDONGER. please, go get laid or something.

~multiflavored RodLavers~

ALPHA/BRAVO/ECHO/LIMA

weak.

what rae said on your vmail it means is fine. dough, loot, endz, whatever.

how is it spelled? since that's what the thread was about no?

wasn't the purpose to pull the card on might healthy for how they spelled it?

you said the shirt was spelled wrong.

but now all you keep saying is what he means, but this pic in my understanding is saying how it's spelled.

I mean it sure looks like ghost is standing next to somebody holding up a sign and i assume he was trying to verify how it is spelled. I am pretty sure that was the purpose of the picture.

so are telling me that since it's ghost and not rae, it doesn't mean anything?

come on man, be real. I can't believe that's what you came with.

dude your boy is down with rae, this should be easy. end this shit real simple. the last post just has to be raekwon with your boy and a sign saying

connect

politic

di-dough.

I would say everybody would have to sit back and suck on your cock with that.

I mean that can't be that hard to get if your boy is tight with rae.

you get that and it convinces me 1 of 2 things:

1) I am wrong & you have been right all along or 2) Ghost wrote all the lyrics on the album.

Quote:

how is it spelled? since that's what the thread was about no?

wasn't the purpose to pull the card on might healthy for how they spelled it?

I'm not arguing with anyone here, but that is not what Abel said. Ditto is a real word and it means "the same as stated above or before." Just saying, still not getting involved....

The line is Let's Connect politic 'Didough' as in, 'dough' but with the -id thrown in. (as in, "Get off my did-ick.") I hate to get all nerd on you guys, and yes i know OHHLA has it like that too, but they're wrong also. Sometimes when Wu says dough, they say did-ough instead. it's that simple. Let's connect politic dough, means, basically, let's get that paper by doin our thing. whatever.

that is what abel said, so i assume he was arguing the spelling no? cause if not what would be the problem with the shirt?

Edited by gdq6280 on Sep 14, 2005 at 03:19 PM

Fuck this stupid ass thread is giving APC a run for its money...

RE > I mean it sure looks like ghost is standing next to somebody holding up a sign and i assume he was trying to verify how it is spelled. I am pretty sure that was the purpose of the picture.

^ Means nothing... These cats pose with people for pics all day long do you think they have time to pay attention to whatever the hell the person with them is doing, wearing, posting, etc?

He could roll up to Ghost & be like "blah blah blah I'm in this "superfuture battle" over Ditto can you pose with a stupidmotherfucker so we can squash this shit"? & all Ghost hears is "can you pose blah blah blah" .. "sure dickhead take the picture"!

You clowns are all killing me with this shit...

At this point, who really gives a damn?

Hesitate to post this because I don't wanna get swept up in the stupidity again but what the hell...

-Dub

holy fuck, man. gdq i hope you have no legs and are confined to your keyboard, that's your only excuse for riding this thread so hard. (my excuse is defending my unfuckwithable knowledge of the boom bap. step off. <<< that was a joke, losers)

see neawts repsonse. ditto is a different word. it means something else. therefore, using that word for the shirt kills the shirt. see the first posting on this thread. all i said was it's not ditto, it's dough with an -id. admittedly, that spelling is a bit formal and sorta wack, but hey i never made a shirt like that. i was just saying if you gonna make the shirt, come correct. that IS IT. get over the philosophy of the 'crack life' (loser) and that picture means nothing (loserrrr) to this issue. see themdouble re: how that pic has any relevance.

and themdouble, thx again for saying the already said. i got that vmail from my boy, and i got all i needed. he's rapping bout cash. the shirt is to honor the line, but seems to say the rap is meaning something else. and on that end, mr. healthy claims the spelling is irrelevant.

seriously dudes, this shit was settled weeks ago. for me at least. you wanna keep posting, it only speaks to how little you have going on in your life (GDQ).

i NEVER hesitate to post, i type faster than a stenographer, i never edit my shit, and i love pulling cards. you keep coming with stupid points, i'll keep pulling them out and exposing them out the closet.

is this over yet?

~multiflavored RodLavers~

ALPHA/BRAVO/ECHO/LIMA

• 1 year later...
It's a fact that members of the extended Wu-Tang family post on SuperTalk. Just the other day I read Killa Priest's post on his preference for the APC New Standard dry selvage cut over the Anglais.

This is the funniest thing I've ever read on SuperTalk. Make of that what you will...

hah, I love this fucking thread...

Can someone with the Wu-deciphering skills please figure out this shirt (Clientele x Ghostface collabo)?

a>

For further details...

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/essense/538370/615712/632783/

I like.

Yeah dude, listen to Ghostface more. That first is Ironmans fist, from the comics. Supreme Clientelle is his second album (Ironman being the first) I dont know what the words are because I cant read them but the first on the back is also the Ironman fist with the Golden Eagle bracelet Ghostface used to rock. Its actually a pretty hype shirt and I want it...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...