Misplacing shit

corned beef

Say a prayer

Dear St. Anthony, you are the patron of the poor and the helper of all who seek lost articles. Help me to find the object I have lost so that I will be able to make better use of the time that I will gain for God's greater honor and glory. Grant your gracious aid to all people who seek what they have lost---especially those who seek to regain God's grace. Amen.

I'm notorious for misplacing shit, or rather just dropping things from my hands in the msot awkward places. I can never find any small items and its insanely frustrating. just a few mins ago I was drawing some blueprints and couldn't find a ruler anywhere. several minutes after that I had misplaced the pencil while searching for the ruler, followed by banging head on table.

Say a prayer

Dear St. Anthony, you are the patron of the poor and the helper of all who seek lost articles. Help me to find the object I have lost so that I will be able to make better use of the time that I will gain for God's greater honor and glory. Grant your gracious aid to all people who seek what they have lost---especially those who seek to regain God's grace. Amen.

there's a st. anthony statue in san antonio that i often pay homage too.

i learned the above prayer from my grandmother....it works.

I lost the key to my building 4 times in the last few months, including loosing the same one twice (had dropped it near the door, someone found it). I don't usually loose stuff though, so this might be Freudian in nature.

once i was sitting in the car with my friend who lost her lighter. she made me get out to see if i was sitting on it, tore open and poured out her purse, checked the door pocket, glovebox, armrest, back seat, in between the seats, under clothes..

the lighter was sitting in her lap. neither one of us knew.

I just found a tent the other day that I had lost three years ago. In the electric closet at school. How'd it ever get there?

i kept losing my student id card...$25 each time to replace it so i would hold off until i reaalllyy needed to. of course, then i would find the old card immediately. this happened like four or five times over the course of my undergraduate career.

I constantly lose or leave my cell phone in different places it sucks especially when I go to call it and its either at someone else's house or it's on damn silent mode.