The Flat Head 3001 World Tour

PG2G

• 2 weeks later...
If you guys want me to do a leg - I'm gonna be on vacation in NJ , so interesting stuff to do...

Shoot me a pm ...

YES! :cool:

And also, if we are actually doing the random join-ins, I'd love to be a part of sufu history and would be able to post daily updates (as displayed through my involvement in the ill-fated Dior tour) although I wouldn't really be doing anything exciting...just lots of food and random activities!

i could be down for a leg in october if you guys will have me :)

i should have a pretty interesting month

turning 21

traveling to a new york a couple times (jil sander x uniqlo!)

medical school interviews (hopefully... this means traveling all over the u.s. to the schools that will interview me--in cities like boston, new york, chicago, la, sf.....)

life in university...

And for details - lovely lady TG will send these directly to NJ - my leg will be September 2 to September 22 - that being the next person line is from the States - so I would send them on before I fly back to Europe...

If the next person is from Europe - I'm gonna bring them back over the Atlantic - and shipe them out October 2 to whoever carries on...

Sound good ?

I was communicating with aho...will send them over to him when I'm done - if nobody objects...

after that I<3Bacon could be next - he's flying to Tokyo in November - so there should be some cool pics coming our way....

possibly almostnice would be the December man...like santa

beats i was in meetings all day till after the post office closed

if i send them tomorrow they will take 5 to 8 days to get there is the address you gave still good?

yeah - address is still good - it only means I get to wear them for 5 days less..no big deal...