Skrawny 13 Denim Project (Kicking Mule Workshop)

joey_formal

Here are some quick photos taken with no flash in sunlight. Sorry, they are pretty shitty!

dscn1901fz2.jpg

On this picture I tried to capture the slight crotch fade going on, but I think it is too subtle for the camera to pick up (under my use ;)).

dscn1900ir6.jpg

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today was a crazy day...it was almost like the jeans got washed. First I was swimming and I left my jeans outside with my towel and it started to rain. Then there was a slight power washer mishap. And to top it off I got caught in 2 more rain storms. I'm not sure what they look like as they are still damp.

Well it was supposed to be a way to cool off. Today it was like 95 again and I was helping my cousin power wash his deck (where his pool is) to clean off the old paint so we can repaint it tomorrow (yay for paint stains!). We had an idea to put the nozzle on the lowest setting so it was like a mist if we stood really far away. What looked like a mist turned into a drenching...

^^^

Nope-

We'll keep you in mind though.

Asterix-

Sounds great! Any more pics?

They should be good and ready for the Evilgenius.

I would much appreciate it. I'm gonna need something to beat up when the sammy contest is over.