Skrawny 13 Denim Project (Kicking Mule Workshop)

joey_formal

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pudding monster is no wall. NYC and philly be equally far. No worries. meetup either way.

I'm convinced most of the wear I put on dese skraw knees isdue to some dizzinh ya cuase..

I have utterly no recollection of typing this. Apparently I was so intoxicated I could no longer form words by the end of the post.

the rockers have arrived from canadialand, they're looking good, theyve softened up alot but have a great feel to them. i have some pics ill post soon i just gave them a super fast cold rinse before i begin wearing them. i'll try to be good with posting alot of wear pictures too, trying to bring this shit back to life.

I have utterly no recollection of typing this. Apparently I was so intoxicated I could no longer form words by the end of the post.

I figured that much. BLAH BLAH LIMO BLAH BLAH zZZzZzZzZzzz…

as soon as i can get my lap top working regularly and im still on the fence about how long i can wear them as they might be a bit too small on me, but ill let you know tomorrow as well as try to get some pics up.

uh oh... too small on you? That does not bode well for me at all.

Nah, he just got fat since moving in next to the pudding monster of 208 south 3rd…