334 members have voted

1. 1. which do you want?

• yes, 34 inseam
    • yes, 36 inseam

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just nice to get jeans raw and go through the whole process of soaking and all that. Not the end of the world, it's just a nice thing in my opinion.

As for shrinking, you can wear them during the soak and drying, and it allows you to size down if you want.

I'd say the longer the better since you can always chop a piece with longer inseams, but if you go for 34's the tall people are out of luck?

Ofcourse I have long legs...

Good point - can I switch my vote from 34 to 36 to accomodate our long legged friends?

Guest jeffvyain

those look just like my old denime lowrise '66 except maybe an inch more rise and a little more thigh room, which was much needed. measurements and denim look almost the same otherwise. And for 120???? Shit, I'd be all over that. Wouldn't even hurt my wallet enough to feel like a real denim purchase.

i think the way to look at this poll is not how many more people are fine with 34 inseams, but rather, how many people DO NEED 36 inseams.

if there are enough people who need 36 inseams, the rest of us shorter legged people could always get them hemmed or something. we'll deal with it.

i always wanted to try the 1000XX denim, but i never got it because of the fit. the dubbleworks 660 is slim cut using the 1000XX. awesome.

exactly my sentiment. :cool:

plus, the lure of limited original editions.

Guest jeffvyain

cheep....what can i say, except, FUCKING AWESOME. damn I really don't need to be getting excited about jeans for a while...I'm sure this'll take a bit of time

36 douche bags. The mind baffles at why this even an issue. I realize 98% of this board is limited to 5'8" through genetics but you can just get them hemmed before they are even shipped to you.

Cheep: Why is this even an issue? What gives? I want these, right now!

those look just like my old denime lowrise '66 except maybe an inch more rise and a little more thigh room, which was much needed. measurements and denim look almost the same otherwise. And for 120???? Shit, I'd be all over that. Wouldn't even hurt my wallet enough to feel like a real denim purchase.

the denim is very different jeffvyain. 1000XX denim is considered to have the most beautiful wear. usually, you cannot get this 1000XX denim at this price.

but you're right, it's 66 cut with a tighter ass region.