1. 1. which do you want?

• yes, 34 inseam
    • yes, 36 inseam

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sufutagoq2.th.jpg

...End of a long day, but my two cents, prob work on it more when I'm not so tired...Diamond's looking tight, keep at it...

I personally really dig this. It would make a bad-ass t-shirt too.

-Jake

sufutagoq2.th.jpg

...End of a long day, but my two cents, prob work on it more when I'm not so tired...Diamond's looking tight, keep at it...

I really like the style of this patch. However, somehow i just don't see how the center design is relevant. Don't get me wrong, I like the center design.

i think it's creative...but i don't see the significance?

maybe it's going over my head, and with more explanation i'd like it more.

but my vote is for one of the more simple designs (begs)...or of course, my godzilla vs. king kong death match.

edit. my random one.

sewqf9.jpg

i was browsing big's site and saw the chain stitching section.

thought that would be an interesting patch.

Guest jeffvyain

i think i still dig the monkey as well. none of the new ones are any good except the W with the banner. either way, i don't give a shit. you could put a cock and balls on there and i'd still wear it

damn, i was thinking of something similar. since cheep trailblazed this thing, it would be dope to have the chimp's head on there, with a cigarette...fire coming out of the monkey's head!!!and the smoke could spell out "WAREHOUSE2008"hmmmm...

What about just taking Meta's design and replacing the monkey head with a globe? Kind of a Japan-to-the-world effect. I tried to do it with photoshop... but I'm photoshop retarded. If anyone's inspired, I'd love to see what it actually would/could look like.

Yeah, is it definite that the smallest size will be a 28?

Also, do you think we could set a deadline for submitting final patch designs, before we vote on them? I want to get my final monkey/alternate submissions in on time.

wh agreed to make a jean for the winner with the 1000xx natural indigo

denim and even offered to make one instead with a special natural indigo denim

hand dyed by the famous living treasure guy in Tokushima. Very cool.

revised measurement chart should be here later this afternoon.

can someone w/ more skills work the "W" into the design... along the line of something pulling the "w" apart.

Using beatle's pic as a quick example

beatlesom3.th.jpg

I did this a few pages back:

Wlevi5-1.jpg

About the patch... I am really over the "two somethings pulling something apart". It's been done to death, sued over, and done again.

The globe idea, while good, is being used by the Dirty Dozen +1 for their jeans; I'd like to see these have their own identity.

There have been several good new original ideas. I am sure we can come up with something (most of us) like.

Guest jeffvyain

yea those pretty much all look like shit. two anythings pulling apart some block lettering just isn't going to mold together well. and we already know we can't pull apart a pair of jeans for copyright reasons.

Still like the monkey.