Dirty Dozen +1 (Around the world...)

cheep

was this fuckng awesome?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. was this fuckng awesome?

• yes
    • fuck yes
    • no.

i was thinking that white paint on the pockets would be better... more understated which i think would work better for suck a large and prominant design.

hey, i was thinking of the same kind of thing. thought maybe blue and green was a bit too loud. i propose we look into these two options, instead:

evisu_13_wh.jpg

evisu_13_grn.jpg

hey, i was thinking of the same kind of thing. thought maybe blue and green was a bit too loud. i propose we look into these two options, instead:

seconded. i thought the blue and green was a bit loud. these new ones look much better.

just a thought... i wonder what we would have to do to convince evisu to pay for plane tickets... for face to face hand offs.

its just a dream...

If you could think of a way for it to equate to decent advertising for them, they might do it. Get local news on it, maybe? Photos for a website on the project advertised on SuFu?

Project looks fantastic guys. I'd except nothing less from the OGs.

Superfashion has your back.

If you could think of a way for it to equate to decent advertising for them, they might do it. Get local news on it, maybe? Photos for a website on the project advertised on SuFu?

Project looks fantastic guys. I'd except nothing less from the OGs.

Superfashion has your back.

agreed. but then again, this project, just by being, will renew superfutures interest in evisu.

I think asking for them to pay for plane tickets for hand to hand trade offs is a little pushing it...

how about if they pay for tickets to the kick off? that would be fucking awesome. its not like they cant afford it.

BTW = it might not be such a strange idea ...

Flying 13 people to New York - possibly for the opening of the new store - and the start of the Evisu World Tour - would save them a lot of bucks for adds and print campaines...

With the press there and a nice little photoshoot - they'd get more PR than in any other way,,,,

just waiting for gordon to let me know.... as soon as i know anything ill let everyone else know too.

and id love some german beer.:D

If the party happens, I'll try to smuggle some in.....customs is tough - they always want the damn acohol...

gordon is meeting with the evisu designers this week to work out details on anything special we want with the jeans, and to work out details on the party. ill let you know whats up as soon as i hear more.

is it possible for them to do green selvage kind of thing?