Dirty Dozen +1 (Around the world...)

cheep

was this fuckng awesome?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. was this fuckng awesome?

• yes
    • fuck yes
    • no.

damn... seems like adsurgo not only knows more than gordon about this, but is taking the liberty to talk to people on our behalf.:confused:

i was with chad yesterday. i help out at the evisu office. sorry if im intruding on anything. im just excited about it.

from gordon...

Quote:

And with Evisu they offered us to customize our jean. We can choose the selvage

color, stitch color, denim (we should stick with #1), custom hand painted gulls

or whatever on the pockets, and a custom patch. The thing is though it could

take up to 6 weeks for this.

this was the idea that was thrown around taht i was talkign about. the 6 weeks to make is why i said the party would probably be later than expected. time shouldnt be too much of a big deal though. you guys get to be a part of a 1 of 1 jean world tour. this could be like... denim history??????

if there is a 32 evisu group, this is not where it will be discussed because it is not part of this project. adsurgo has nothing to do with this... and should not have been given, or be giving out any details about our project. take it up with him.

whoopsss.. i meant to tell everyone to PM me. not trying to take over your thread.

chicken this is gorgeous

also, i was so confused looking at the first mock-up until i realized you set the katakana right to left :o

yeah, evisu has this thing where they're designing their patches old-style japanese. the kanji there is also read:

upper right --> lower right --> upper left --> lower left

hin - shitu - ho - shou

in other words, quality guaranteed.

yeah, evisu has this thing where they're designing their patches old-style japanese. the kanji there is also read:

upper right --> lower right --> upper left --> lower left

hin - shitu - ho - shou

in other words, quality guaranteed.

dammit. i want to start my japanese classes NOW.

chicken's patch is lovely.

The patch is perfect..

Regarding the paint - I simply feel that something too colorful will make them look like cheap fakes...

The gull and the jap. number are pretty big - too big to be written in a bright yellow or a strong green ..

I still hope 30 will be the only ship sailing - because if not, adsurgo - we would'nt be 1 of 1 Jeans - and that does'nt sound like history to me...

There could be a 32 next year - but pleeeeaaaasssseeee - don't ruin it for us...

I'm not trying to ruin anyones ideas. just throwing new ones out there. what if the other ones were different? another pair of jeans lets people get involved that otherwise wouldn't be able to and gives out more word of mouth/ press/ etc to a great store and a great company.

There could be a 32 next year - but pleeeeaaaasssseeee - don't ruin it for us...[/b]

yes.

ive never stated my opinion on the backpockets, but i again agree with beatle. i want something simple on the back, which means more understated colors and simple designs.

gordon likes the design.... his response was "ebisu on the globe, chicken on the ball"

just wondering... since we have a choice od denim, should we try for the no.0 denim or stick with no.1? i guess its slubs vs smooth... but i dont know if ive seen the 0 denim before.

^ he he, chicken on the ball... cool.

i've never seen the no.0 denim before either, but i'm leaning towards no.1 because it seems more classic. i feel like it'll be more interesting to see what 13 different people can do to a more standard jeans. and the results will be clearer.

If there would be a 32 group in these Evisu's I'd be down for sure, won't drop out of the FH's anymore but if I could be in two , put me down...

Count yourself lucky you're not a 25.5 around the waist. No denim rotation thingies for me ever until I put some serious pounds on.