Must Love Dogs!

Tutushoot1n680horizontalflip.jpg

theman.jpgTutuOldschool500.jpg

I've posted some of these b4... this is Tutu Tough Tummy Trix (she pasted last Nov.)

lol... that pic is pretty classic tsubi scarf, dookie oldschool rope chain... word

I lived in mexico for almost 10 years, and I have always felt worse when I saw stray dogs on the street than when I saw the poor children at intersections trying to clean my windshield.

where in Mexico..I'm always down there....

Brad what kind of dog is that?

I love hounds. Coolest dogs ever. Will eventually get a Beagle.

English Mastiff, yeah hounds are the shit, I fuckin love the way they bark, my wife hates it though

Interesting fact: poodles are killed at off-leash parks by other dogs far more often than any other breed. This is because poodles have been bred to be responsive to human emotion while their ability to communicate effectively with other dogs has been bred out. This leads to situations where dominant dogs will come to poodles and communicate "I'm the shit" to which the poodle responds "Huh?" instead of being submissive. Since they are unable to understand these dog rituals, they are frequently mauled and killed. Good people dogs though!

I have a Westie whose photo I will post when I get home. He's fat and obnoxious and adorable.

pup12to3.jpg

I want to cuddle this puppy to death!

Sycamore: I love huskies! A friend of mine had one, but it ran away! I've heard they can be very stubborn and need company all the time (which is the reason why I can't have one :( ).

They need to come up with a medicine that stops the growth so they'll stay puppies forevar!