falling out of love with your jeans :a single tear:

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually size down to a 28 but I can def fit into a 30 - especially with a belt. So if you want an Australian collaborator I would definately be in.

Can I suggest the idea of embroidering/printing your screen name on to the side pocket bag once your month is up and before handing them to the next superfuturian?

Of course, I'm mostly saying this so I could possibly be a part of this project: but why stop after one year? I'm a 30 and definitely would love to participate.

If the thing with Gordon doesn't come through, I have a fresh pair of Studio D'Artisan SD-103 and SD-003 (both with arcs and tabs) in size30 that could be donated.

back to the origianal topic i still have some jeans from middle school that i just havent tossed out yet. yeah i fall out of love, i dont really love my nudies anymore but i did at teh time. but i dont know how i will deal with the retirement of my samurais, yet. i would never join in your jeanswap cause yall would hate to walk around in my 34s nor would i want to walk around with the ball cleavage look.

i remember there was a "nudie world tour" once same kinda concept on some svens, proved more difficult than suspected and the chain ended up being broken very early on. Its a great idea though, especially the postcard thing, thats wicked.

ddml-philly

cheap-jacksonvillle

chicken-NYC

miz-NYC

beatle-Germany

red-okinawa

almond crush

tg76-London

poly800rock-philly

ryu(?)

tweeds-singapore

headtowall

ok.... theres 12, if ryu agrees. if not, i nominate 386, and he can throw in a pair of those sda to add an additional pair to the rotation(hehehe)

everyone, pm me with your location and i will get that list up so we can see where these things will be going.

this has to be one of the coolest things ive seen on this forum... and im proud to be part of it.

ddml

cheap

chicken

miz

beatle

sam113

almond crush

tg76

poly

ryu(?)

tweeds

headtowall

ok.... theres 12, if ryu agrees. if not, i nominate 386, and he can throw in a pair of those sda to add an additional pair to the rotation(hehehe)

everyone, pm me with your location and i will get that list up so we can see where these things will be going.

this has to be one of the coolest things ive seen on this forum... and im proud to be part of it.

woah woah woah. wait a minute.

what the fuck is going on here?

edit: so i read "traveling pants" and i think i understand everything.

if im not too late, im totally down.

edit: fuck. youve already got 12. why the fuck am i always late for these things.

we could always ask BIG to do 2 pairs, preferably another model. it would make for an awesome window display. that way we can also compare the two jeans to each other, compare stories, etc. etc.. just an idea.

that or we could do the two year deal, but im not sure if BIG would want to wait 2 years.

i just want to be a part of this. read the entire thread, and it seems like such an awesome idea.

I'd definitely be down for doing a second rotation. Maybe even a LFT vs RHT rotation thing. But here's my idea. After a year, they go to BiG and are displayed for a month and get pictures for their website and then they go back out for another year and the same thing.

Most of my favorite worn jeans take longer than a year to mature completely.

I can bail to make room for an actual 30- seems like it wouldn't be right to leave Red or Hap out of this. Besides, if another gets going for 28-29s thats probably where I should be anyhow. CONTEXT can donate the jeans if need be.

I'd definitely be down for doing a second rotation. Maybe even a LFT vs RHT rotation thing. But here's my idea. After a year, they go to BiG and are displayed for a month and get pictures for their website and then they go back out for another year and the same thing.

Most of my favorite worn jeans take longer than a year to mature completely.

this is great, LHT vs. RHT