Anyone else into Express Men?

I know theyre not "high-end" or anything, but i think they put out some really nice pieces overall in terms of both design and quality...

plus the think i like about it is that its a "lifestyle brand", so i can go there for casual stuff or formal wear.

probably my favorite brand, of of all diff brands clothes i have, express probably makes up the highest % of my closet...

i dunno, if you need something in a real hurry and only plan to wear it once or twice, and if it is 75% off I would consider buying something from there. I've tried on stuff from there a few times and the fit was always just plain wrong.

I would never pay retail, but it's fine when they do those huge closeouts. Some of their plain tshirts are okay. I don't like how most of the stuff they sell fits besides the Ts, and the quality of the fabric is pretty poor for the price. I've heard it used to be nicer, but people will say that about anything.

i rather smear dog shit over my face than buy/wear clothes from express men

or give money to a homeless drunk, as that would be money better spent

irregardless of how cheap their clothing is, it's complete ass.

and as far as express having nice pieces, YOU ARE WRONG

you just have bad taste

way to be completely over the top

i rather smear dog shit over my face than buy/wear clothes from express men

or give money to a homeless drunk, as that would be money better spent

irregardless of how cheap their clothing is, it's complete ass.

and as far as express having nice pieces, YOU ARE WRONG

you just have bad taste

ok well then what brand do you think comes up with good designs?

as far as the fit of the clothes, im really not that picky lol, as long as its comfortable and it looks good i dont care. when i buy clothing im more buying it for the look of it than the fit

wait wait wait...

you hate tight pants wearing gays, but Express' clientele is made up primarily of tight pants wearing gays and bro-gays.

please explain. don't you get really angry when you shop there?

Question: Where do SFers shop? Seems like whenever I hear any particular store/brand mentioned on these forums (Express, H&M, AA) all it gets is bashing or stuff like "I wear it once or twice". So where do you all get the clothes (shirts and t-shirts) that you wear... more than once or twice?

I know theyre not "high-end" or anything, but i think they put out some really nice pieces overall in terms of both design and quality...

plus the think i like about it is that its a "lifestyle brand", so i can go there for casual stuff or formal wear.

probably my favorite brand, of of all diff brands clothes i have, express probably makes up the highest % of my closet...

I used to like some of their stuff, but honestly they have gone so downhill these past few seasons....I feel a little nausea coming on each time I go in/out of that store

Question: Where do SFers shop? Seems like whenever I hear any particular store/brand mentioned on these forums (Express, H&M, AA) all it gets is bashing or stuff like "I wear it once or twice". So where do you all get the clothes (shirts and t-shirts) that you wear... more than once or twice?

i buy all my underwear, socks, undershirts, and little nightcaps for my uncircumcised penis exclusively from Yves Saint Laurent's private atelier.

you must understand however, that i'm ballin' like Rawlins and Spalding.

shit now that I think of it, the only good thing about express men is that if the store is right next to the women's store, you can kill time by dissecting how low quality the men's stuff is and how you would never wear it while your girlfriend is taking forever in the changing room. (this applies to zara as well)

wait wait wait...

you hate tight pants wearing gays, but Express' clientele is made up primarily of tight pants wearing gays and bro-gays.

please explain. don't you get really angry when you shop there?

i dont care about the clientele.... i buy what i want and keep it moving.

and i dont hate people who wear tight pants and i dont hate gays (i explained this already), i simply made that thread because i was bored at school one day.

and i dont get what makes their stuff "low quality", but OK

and i dont hate people who wear tight pants and i dont hate gays (i explained this already), i simply made that thread because i was bored at school one day.

what makes there stuff low quality is that express does not put in near enough effort to put out a durable product or at least a product that correlates with the price.

oh hey i hate all gays too, but only when/because im bored at school

Buy clothes? We don't buy clothes here, that's wack. We make our own joints or start our own companies.