Retarded people asking retarded questions...

sidneylo

Do you guys ever get random people contacting you about the most obvious things, like shrinking a tshirt?

Share your retarded conversations here.

10:33:48 PM kayp860: hey man, sorry to bother you but i saw your post on sufu about shrinking your tyson tee to like a shmedium and i was wondering exactly what you did you achieve this

10:35:24 PM sidneylo: Umm... wash it?

10:35:38 PM kayp860: it says preshrunk though?

10:36:51 PM sidneylo: Okay. Have you read the Supreme thread in superfuture?

10:37:10 PM kayp860: no, sorry i'm new to the site

10:37:19 PM sidneylo: You should check it out.

10:37:22 PM sidneylo: It has some good information.

10:37:28 PM kayp860: care to link?

10:38:00 PM sidneylo: It's in supershopper, should be at the top

10:38:04 PM sidneylo: of the list of threads

10:38:34 PM kayp860: Supreme 2007 S/S ?

10:39:14 PM sidneylo: Wait, you're kidding me right?

10:41:07 PM kayp860: its the only thread with supreme in it on the first page of supershopper..nvm i'll find it out on my own if im bothering you

10:41:34 PM sidneylo: You know, it says Supreme.

this really annoying girl was asking me about drugs one day, this is kinda how it went, i dont exactly remember:

her: hey neto!

me: yo?

her: what does tripping mean?

me:wtf are you talking about?

her: well ***** said he was tripping on shrooms the other day

me: he did shrooms and had a psychedelic experience

her: psychedelic?

me: like hallucinating

her:ohh

her: shrooms means mushrooms right?

me: yea

her: yea i know that, i read it on wikipedia

me: cool

her: first i thought he meant he was walking and he tripped on some mushrooms and fell to the ground

me: *neto signed off at 00:00:00*

alright, this isnt exactly a retarded question conversation, but its retarded none the less.

to put this into context, this is the fourth and final sort of mini-conversation i had with this girl in the past 15 minutes. i do not particularly care to talk this girl on a count of her being incredibly annoying and just generally trying too hard. you know, that friend who always feels he/she has to impress you, and ends up making it a point to tell you everytime shes stoned because she thinks it makes you like her more? i dont know, but anyways,in the first mini conversation i told her i was doing homework (ie fuck off) and she said shed let me go, you can put together the rest..

josephinemariee (12:19:29 AM): hey yo?

T for Trevor (12:19:40 AM): yeah?

josephinemariee (12:19:48 AM): i'll be back in a bit

josephinemariee (12:20:06 AM): i think im going to have a cigarette on the roof

josephinemariee (12:20:14 AM): it seems appropriate due to the gorgeous evening

T for Trevor (12:20:15 AM): sweet

josephinemariee (12:20:26 AM): did you see today how nice it was/

T for Trevor (12:20:35 AM): yes i did

josephinemariee (12:20:59 AM): went to the beach

josephinemariee (12:21:34 AM): be right back, actually, i'll let you finish your work

josephinemariee (12:21:41 AM): those straight a's are a must :]

T for Trevor (12:21:44 AM): word up

josephinemariee (12:21:52 AM): later boyyy

josephinemariee (12:21:55 AM): see jew tomorrow

T for Trevor (12:22:04 AM): later

im aware i might be the only one who can truely appreciate how extremely irksome people/situations like this are, but who knows

alright, this is exactly a retarded question conversation, but it is just as bad

to put this into context, this is the fourth and final sort of mini-conversation i had with this girl in the past 15 minutes. i do not particularly care to talk this girl on a count of her being incredibly annoying and just generally trying too hard. you know, that friend who always feels he/she has to impress you, and ends up making it a point to tell you everytime shes stoned because she thinks it makes you like her more? i dont know, but anyways,in the first mini conversation i told her i was doing homework (ie fuck off) and she said shed let me go, you can put together the rest..

josephinemariee (12:19:29 AM): hey yo?

T for Trevor (12:19:40 AM): yeah?

josephinemariee (12:19:48 AM): i'll be back in a bit

josephinemariee (12:20:06 AM): i think im going to have a cigarette on the roof

josephinemariee (12:20:14 AM): it seems appropriate due to the gorgeous evening

T for Trevor (12:20:15 AM): sweet

josephinemariee (12:20:26 AM): did you see today how nice it was/

T for Trevor (12:20:35 AM): yes i did

josephinemariee (12:20:59 AM): went to the beach

josephinemariee (12:21:34 AM): be right back, actually, i'll let you finish your work

josephinemariee (12:21:41 AM): those straight a's are a must :]

T for Trevor (12:21:44 AM): word up

josephinemariee (12:21:52 AM): later boyyy

josephinemariee (12:21:55 AM): see jew tomorrow

T for Trevor (12:22:04 AM): later

im aware i might be the only one who can truely appreciate how extremely irksome people/situations like this are, but how knows

haha thats exactly what the girl im talking about acts like, and her name is marie too

hahahahahahaha

haha thats exactly what the girl im talking about acts like, and her name is marie too

hahahahahahaha

thank god you can empathize, holy fuck i wanted to break a glass bottle over my head after that. and i just found out shell be at the same show im going to tomorrow night, and she knows ill be there as well. kill me.

*edit: and oh yeah, praise satan..

satan.jpg

I still get tons of people asking me questions about APCs and random shit, I think it's because of the online stores thread, which has also caused me to get e-mails from everyone and their mother spamming me to get their shitty-ass webstore selling fuck all on the online stores list.

I'm going to start selling links.

Him

hey mate. just wondering.

ive got this little situation... wondering if you could gimme a little insight on this.

i copped 2 tyson tees today, black size L. now i know what you're thinking but honest to God, i bought one for myself and another one for my best mate in melbourne.

he wanted it in white, they ran out within literallly, a minute, so he told me to get black instead.

following that, i went home etc. tonight i come online and my mate tells me that he got owned by josh. "dont bother coming back into the store"

reason? my mate tried to resell on sneakerfreaker.

i have this sneaking suspicion that josh thinks its me who tried to resell. and i totally understand why he'd ban someone for reselling the day they got new stuff.

BUT IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME.

my mates told me about it and he told me that he sent a PM to josh saying sorry about it and that it has nothing to do with me.

im guessing you'd know better than me. whatcha reckon of the whole situation?

cheers.

--------------

Me

To be honest, I'm not friends with the supply crew, I've only dealt with them in the retail sense, I just really like their store and what they are doing for street wear in Australia.

But from all my dealings, Josh seems like a pretty friendly and level headed dude, banning your friend is probably justified in this case.

You got to think about how that would make you feel if you have risked a lot setting a up a shop like supply, doing all the leg work to get the accounts that they have (and there would be a shit load of work in that) then to see some guy selling a tee-shirt (probably making more profit off it than you have, supply generally sell their supreme gear cheaper than Someday) the very same day you sold it to him...

If you are concerned you that Josh thinks it was you, my suggestion would be to just go and talk to him and explain the deal.

-------------

Him

yeah cheers.

i totally understand why josh would ban the guy for reselling. everyone knows that people do it but if you get caught for it then too bad. personally, i hate resellers as much as the next guy.

my issue here is josh banning me for something that i didnt do and shouldnt be held responsible for.

all honest, i didnt know my mate was gonna resell it. its just as a favour. i mean hes in melbourne, i'm in sydney, someday doesnt really get premium stuff and if i could grab him a tyson tee, why not yeah?

so now im just in this little bit of a fix and was wondering what to do about it.

----------

Me

If I were you,

I'd phone/email/talk to him and just explain the whole process fully. There's no crime in buying a t-shirt for your friend. I'm sure if he knew the situation he would happily allow you to continue shopping there.

--------

Him

hey yeah.

cheers, managed to get it all sorted out. im pretty disappointed with my mate seeing as he knows i fucking hate reseller cunts and he still did that shit. and unknowingly or not, i become a part of that.

it just bugs me out with shit like that especially when all these people want something so hard [supreme mike tyson sz L] and then they buy it and sell it for profit.

it just takes the fun out of buying clothes.

but anyway cheers for all that... on another note, you wouldnt happen to know where i could get w)taps stuff would ya?

and how much do imperial denims go for at another inch?

------------

Him

ahhh cheeers.

to be honest, only reason why im looking for imperials is just coz i hear its the easiest to get, especially in sydney.

but do you reckon you could tell me about stuff like samurai, iron heart etc. self edge stuff.

thanks for the help etc!

----------------

never even repped me?

chinese spammer entertainment rating: 3.5 out of ten.

fineryshoes says:

icon_smile_big.gif

fineryshoes says:

how are you ?

shakwaykway says:

fine

fineryshoes says:

are you from/?

shakwaykway says:

i dont know where / is.

fineryshoes says:

You are in that nation

shakwaykway says:

i cant find / on a map.

fineryshoes says:

icon_smile_big.gif

shakwaykway says:

does that make you happy

fineryshoes says:

ok yes

shakwaykway says:

well how does an axe in your head make you feel.

fineryshoes says:

good

shakwaykway says:

itll make me feel better

fineryshoes says:

are you very good

shakwaykway says:

with an axe? yes.

he still wouldnt give me authic.

Guest jmatsu

from mcuts89

hi i'm new here and i didnt really know where to post or anything and i saw that your online...is this forum just for guys? or girls too? sorry for bothering you.

2nd mail- one more thing i hope you dont mind, i tried to post a threadand it said i cant, i looked in the rules and everything but i cant find anything.

from bungee man

im going to be gettting some new cures soon, but i don't know what size to get. what size are yours? how many sizes did you size down? thanks for you help.

i've never owned a pair of new cures and have never commented about them for the 3 years i've been a member.

Damn i just cleared my PM's from HB...there's always some funny ones in there. And I get random IM's asking if im selling any shoes, though i've never sold anything through any forum.

I asked you a question about your website once and you never responded :(

I've got 23 unreplied PM's right now... :(

I think it's gotten to the point where I avoid my PM box... sort of just read them in glancing at my email autowarnings... I guess this is my way of saying sorry.

Hit me up on MSN or AIM.

Sidney IM's ME! Im cooler than all of you.

Granted he was stuck inside doing some homework and he was yelling at me for being a loser....whatever i win.

from bungee man

im going to be gettting some new cures soon, but i don't know what size to get. what size are yours? how many sizes did you size down? thanks for you help.

i've never owned a pair of new cures and have never commented about them for the 3 years i've been a member.

he probably mistook you for jwied82

best message from a girl ever

Hey Matty,

Just wanted to send you a little message to let you know how much fun i had with you last evening; I will refer to it from now on as "the rebecca and matt rescue adventure"

Do you believe in fait?

Did the stars intentionally pull is together with a random cosmic force of gravity in the form of mechanical malfunction for reasons unknown to any living man, woman or creature?

If so - thank you fait!

I really enjoy you - you are laid back, interesting and fun to be around - and damn it, you're just an attractive man! Not to mention the movie you chose to entertain me with just happend to be my second favourite movie of all time, and the music you listen to just fits me like a glove - you are a find matt, a real find!

Honestly - lets start making an effort to go to shows and party with each other.

i really hope the shinanagins don't have to stop here ;)

....someone kill me now

best message from a girl ever

Hey Matty,

Just wanted to send you a little message to let you know how much fun i had with you last evening; I will refer to it from now on as "the rebecca and matt rescue adventure"

Do you believe in fait?

Did the stars intentionally pull is together with a random cosmic force of gravity in the form of mechanical malfunction for reasons unknown to any living man, woman or creature?

If so - thank you fait!

I really enjoy you - you are laid back, interesting and fun to be around - and damn it, you're just an attractive man! Not to mention the movie you chose to entertain me with just happend to be my second favourite movie of all time, and the music you listen to just fits me like a glove - you are a find matt, a real find!

Honestly - lets start making an effort to go to shows and party with each other.

i really hope the shinanagins don't have to stop here ;)

....someone kill me now

dude start running, change your cell number, check out the windows before you leave, these girls will cling on to you like parasites and they will never let go. "lets go to parties together now!" the fuck?

i had one guy offer some life advice to me:

just learn how to take care of urself .we get lost now and then but its down to the chioces that we make, we have to take responsibility for them. :D peace. wish u all the best. ha.

another guy:

Hello,

How are you ?

ive seen you on a picture in supertrash, it was on the best pictures topic, so i just wanted to know more about you.

Do you Graff ?

How's the life in toronto ?

let's talk if you want,

peace.

another dude asking me about a mhi jacket...

I'm in San Francisco so you won't see me biting your look although you look like one of the many hot women bike messengers in San Francisco! Forgive me if I said too much.

i get a lot of the following kind of questions:

- hey i'm looking for apc cures for my gf, what size are you and do you have a big ass? will they fit her?

- where did you buy your shemagh? i will pay you money to send one to me.

- what edwins are those? (my re: they're womens, basically 505s) oh nevermind, i wouldn't wear girl jeans.

- zomg, what camera are you using?