Best Burger I EVER HAD was...

plongin

the best burger i've ever had was @ this quaint little joint in manhattan called Nick's. (If im right its located near the pier). They had a crazy menu of burgers..something like 56 different burgers, with that whole burger menu selection written on the wall.

Mmm, In and Out is really good, definately the best fast food out there. My friend took me to one right after picking me up from the airport a few years ago, she told me that she would order and ended up saying all these things that weren't on the menu, I have no idea what, but I ended up getting a great burger. It struck me as funny because she has been a vegitarian as long as I have known her.

the best burger i've ever had was @ this quaint little joint in manhattan called Nick's. (If im right its located near the pier). They had a crazy menu of burgers..something like 56 different burgers, with that whole burger menu selection written on the wall.

Big Nick's on 75th Street and Broadway?

Would never call it quaint, but...

I was singing that places praises in the last burger thread we had. They are not the highest quality, but the experience is second only to Happy Burger, which has been gone since '94.

there's a burger place in seattle called, "red mill" which is awesome.

also dick's is a local favorite.

miss the west coast for burgers. and hot multi-ethnic women.

and the west coast misses you, miz. ;)

portland burgers:

1.) le pigeon

2.) slow bar

3.) castagna

fast food honorable mention: burgerville

i have had some incredible homemade burgers...organic beef...homemade condiments...

best burger i have ever bought would be a toss up between burgerfuel when they were only on ponsonby road in auckland...and country kitchen a 24hr truckstop in wellsford an hour north of auckland before it changed hands...

i guess you can't get either anymore...damn

Guest jmatsu

gonzo dining bar in ginza 5000yen burger.

debonair (yes they spell it like this) in shimokitazawa. they put seaweed on the patties.

teddy's bigger burger in honolulu.