Vancouver Meetup

Tiranis

Shit gets weird when you party with Beau.

Farrah's ghost would be cool, but only if she was constantly nude, and constantly youthful, the latter requirement being the more important, particularly if the former is fulfilled.

I just booked my plane tickets to Van; wow it's fucking cheap right now. I'm staying in Downtown with a friend, can someone recommend me things to do, granted that it might be raining? I'll visit Roden Gray for sure, any other stores worthy of visiting?

Any must eat restaurants that won't break the bank? (< $40 before tips).

Unfortunately, I don't think I will have enough time for a sufu meetup unless it's at a bar not too far from Downtown. I would be interested in that though.

Please help Sufu Vancouver?

And Ordo, you are free to try on some Visvims again, will be wearing Fang Hikers :rolleyes: , lol

I just booked my plane tickets to Van; wow it's fucking cheap right now. I'm staying in Downtown with a friend, can someone recommend me things to do, granted that it might be raining? I'll visit Roden Gray for sure, any other stores worthy of visiting?

Any must eat restaurants that won't break the bank? (< $40 before tips).

Unfortunately, I don't think I will have enough time for a sufu meetup unless it's at a bar not too far from Downtown. I would be interested in that though.

Please help Sufu Vancouver?

And Ordo, you are free to try on some Visvims again, will be wearing Fang Hikers :rolleyes: , lol

stores: go to Jonathon + Olivia as well, go to holts just to look around, its a nice interior, but they don't have much anymore.

food: go to memphis blues with your friend and order a platter, you will eat like kings

I might be moving to the Seatle/Vancouver area next summer. I would be flying planes around the Orca Island, Friday Harbor, Anacortes, and Bellingham areas. Wouldn't mind a commute from either city. What would be some pros and cons about living in Seatle over Vancouver or vice versa. Just kind of doing some preliminary research. Really interested in both cities.

• 2 weeks later...