What Do You Wear Under Your V-Neck Tee (not sweater)

heBAY

I swear there would have been a thread like this already...with all of the "How To Wear..." threads out there on Sufu. I searched but yielded nathan.

So, as the title ponders, how do you rock your V-Neck tees in the warmer weather seasons. The bare-chested look with a wifebeater...or with a crewneck undershirt...or do you do some asinine shit like throw a polo on under the V-Neck tee???

...Please kill yourself if you do that polo thing.

Guest jmatsu
I swear there would have been a thread like this already...with all of the "How To Wear..." threads out there on Sufu. I searched but yielded nathan.

So, as the title ponders, how do you rock your V-Neck tees in the warmer weather seasons. The bare-chested look with a wifebeater...or with a crewneck undershirt...or do you do some asinine shit like throw a polo on under the V-Neck tee???

...Please kill yourself if you do that polo thing.

what is your gender? if you're a girl, how about a bra?

It is just a simple question of opinion/individual style. Much like threads about "How To Wear A Polo Shirt" or even the "Black Hi-Tops" joint...where people are merely throwing up pics of what they consider to be a cool/fashionable/wearable, you guessed it, black hi-top. It does nothing more than open up a dialogue on individual style regarding basic fashion staples.

There's not much else to understand beyond that.

Threads such as "Do you drive high"...in this section of SuFu...is what's questionable.