your favorite t-shirt?

i really like the 1940s repros LVC has done in the US for the past two seasons.

i have the black 'felix the cat' and the plain white ones...and i wear the crap out of them

i think they're much nicer than the repros LVC has done in the past...i like the fabric and construction, as well as the cut...plus they're made in the USA

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My pal....amazing shirt! having seen them 2x's on that summer tour I can get down with that.

The supreme thrilla in manilla shirt is one of those shirts that you always get comments on...good shirt.

My faves are my Rollin Stock shirt from a few years back, the one with R-O-L-L-I-N all the way around.

My schism Judge reprint

and my Natural Born "stepping razor" shirt.

mike that shirt is bananas.

here are some shirts i posted on a another message board months ago for a similar topic: just stuff lyin around

old hardcore shirts, there's a mighty healthy shirt in there, some local motion OG flavor, and rebel ape

shirts2.jpg

alife, nowhere/busy works bape 8th anniversary, supreme, team fighting (reprazent), og dogtown, i've had that etnies shirt since the 9th grade, evilmonitoxkinsey, brooklyn projects, stussyxhuf, bapexpuffyamiyumi, one of our first shirts, haze, and a 1998 indecision/silentmajority/milhouse tour shirt with a mike giant piece on the back!

shirts1.jpg

thehundreds is huge.

www.thehundreds.com

Edited by bobbyhundreds on Jun 9, 2005 at 09:48 PM

I have a felix the cat too and I love the hell out of it too. I also have a premium version (in white) of the LVC skull shirt from a couple of seasons ago, which is miraculiously not stained! I like some batik printed distressed shirts I have from RA-RE from like 3 years ago with a rivet on the collar seam in the back (cool.) those are basically the shirts I wear on the weekends and I haven't really seen anything worthy of replacing them! Oh, but I did get a cool loomstate shirt the other day, it is rad, very much like LVC.

Carpe Denim!

1112885282366_selvage1_edited.JPG

Edited by Serge d Nimes on Jun 9, 2005 at 10:37 PM

I recently bought the "punk vs disco" tee by Garland Lyn for 2k. normally I don't buy 2k because of their shitty quality but I couldn't resist the skull/disco ball graphic. truth be told, i've been buying most of my tees through threadless.com. the graphics and ideas are 1)original and 2)far more superior than most designer brands out there. but I still have a fondness for my Tonite, Alife & Gimme 5 tees. my favorite tee is my Tonite tee which says, "drop your guns...pick up your guitars" and has a graphic of a Gibson Explorer electric guitar.

if they move, kill 'em.

Quote:

Best I own, I reckon, is the Supreme Thrilla in Manilla ... got it five, six years ago

--- Original message by Cue on Jun 9, 2005 11:31 AM

Thats the 3 images of Ali with 'Supreme' under it right? Got it, Love it. That tee never dies neither, its a poly cotton blend. wish they still did em like this. right now I'm likin box tees in every color of the rainbow

2000AD Hectic Homeboys Lace Themselfs on a Daily Basis

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

we may have to start a HC shirt thread given everyone on here.....some of the prices they've been fetching on ebay give even the most expensive new shirts a run for their money.

Miguel, what songs did Walter do? new stuff? worlds fastest car stuff?

Edited by CL on Jun 10, 2005 at 08:10 PM

• 7 months later...

unbroken rules, i wish i had one of those. i am going to listen to that LP now.

most days i just wear blank tshirts. sold off most of my hardcore tshirts but i picked up a mental tee with a really neat halfdot print of a blaxploitation actress (whose name escapes me now?)

mentalshirt.jpg

Quote:

yeah, i have a pretty sick boris t that i got from them on their tour. i have too many band shirts. most from when i was really into punk hardcore.

yeah, i think that's pam grier.

--- Original message by ddohnggo on Jan 20, 2006 11:11 PM

which one?

I have the bright-bright-bright fucking pink one (from the Pink album, surprisingly) on the way.