negative rep (that you'd like to appeal or share)

Guest jmatsu

sometimes it's the people i love the most that i neg rep.

how long ago was that?

yah how long ago was that? cos you neg repped me a while back... something like "get the fuck out of here"...and then recently you positive repped me. so i'm confused. do you love me? or not? :confused:

please say you doooooo

Do you know who Skogsmulle is? He is a character that lives in the Swedish woods, he has a tail and a hat of bark. He loves the nature and he can talk to the animals. He listen to the word “kolikock”, so if you go out in the woods screaming kolikock he might show up.

Kolikock! Kolikock! Kolikock! Kolikock! Boo-yaah!!

I've just been neg repped by one of the better dressed and intelligent members of this board.

picture2jh7.png

Token needs to grab his floaties and go cool off in his daddy's pool.

i was going to say something incredibly not nice towards TokenIndianKid, but after reading that comment i decided not to say anything at all

Maybe you should start a thread about it and go crazy?

hmmm isn't that precisely what this thread is for? but if you prefer it elsewhere i'de be glad to transfer it into the only thread in which your comments have any efficacy, Mr. WAYWT custodian.

reputation_neg.gifWhat are you wearing... 07-21-2007 01:55 PM refresh no no NO that shit is uber ugly and boring as hell

oh my god refresh negged me...this is the most devestating moment of...oh wait, who the fuck are you again?

reputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing... 07-21-2007 01:43 PM un- The color-coordination is nice, seems natural & not conrtived.

ah thank you