Noddy

Let's talk about Black Hi Tops .......

http://www.highsnobiety.com/news/2010/05/10/mastermind-japan-x-adidas-collection-preview/#more-113181

the design of these jawns look like they b the hot shit , but the labeling b dumbshit and masturmind aint & was never any shit (hero to some, never meant shit 2 me concept).

wish these was from like my main man, emilio or some shit like dat.

or maybe them jawns coulda even been from like those biker du's from neighboorhood and not b 2 wackstyles. masturmind ain't get no respek no nuthin in the hood.

don't shake me off, cause i just sayin not try 4 hatin. yo you know how pucci dun do. i r kop just cause i can. buuuuurrrrr

balenciagas are still definitely the most comfortable high fashion sneaker i've ever owned.

dunno what thread to throw these in but they're the best looking nikes ive seen in a while

nike-af1-charcoal-white-hi-1.jpg

21218079_w.jpg

ct-padded-2.jpg

can the vandals be kopped outside of colette? i refuse to pay their rape prices. thanks.

Raf-Simons-Fall-Winter-2010-Sneakers-7.png

can the vandals be kopped outside of colette? i refuse to pay their rape prices. thanks.

Raf-Simons-Fall-Winter-2010-Sneakers-7.png

forwardforward has the black corduroy ones for $684 here

browns has the same ones for ~$740...

the last time i checked barneys in beverly hills has the black leather ones, but i would not be surprised if the price was around $700

colette seems to have the lowest price, $535.08, after VAT has been taken out...

all prices are in USD, hope this helps!

well shit, forgot about the VAT. thanks.

are they brown or black? the pic looks black patent.. but the description says brown :| and i'm not sure if i want brown patent sneaks...

Coming up soon. Would fuck with these colors. Too bad no all white will be release.

puma-suede-mid-velcro-6.jpg

puma-suede-mid-velcro-5.jpg

Guest jmatsu

img_8847_2.jpg

BBBrunoBordeseWaxedBuffaloSneakerA.jpg

have these been posted? not that innovative, but i like them anyway. shoulda kopped the lows earlier for summer. prolly kop highs for winter or just to have. resale probably won't be good outside of japland. who cares

Guest jmatsu
bruno bordese

looks like eurotrash shit

why do you say that? the particular ones i just posted or are you basing your comment on the label? i doubt you'd say this if shit was made by some other designer.