New fashion accessories for trousers

Pants'Fix

HI everybody,

I would like to introduce the Pants'Fix.

The Pants'Fix is the only patented and most powerfull system to sustain your pantsfrom dragging on the floor and getting dirty and damaged.

Work with every shoes and without it's ajustable and invisible,it work for men women and children,dancers and also for all fun sports like :skateboard, bmx, mountain bike, snowboard or basket ball and everything with large training pants...

Just have to wear it around the ankle and ajust your size

Stick the velcro with or without iron (you can wash it)

and then... the jeans will stop but still move as normal...

WITHOUT THE PANTS'FIX:

more info and video on:

www.pantsfix.com

What do you think about?

Work with every shoes and without it's ajustable and invisible,it work for men women and children,dancers and also for all fun sports like :skateboard, bmx, mountain bike, snowboard or basket ball and everything with large training pants...

What do you think about?

what do i think about? i think about lots of stuff, at the moment its whether or not to take a dump right now, or wait until tomorrow morning. also, i think about coffee.

i have one question sir....i need to wear large training pants whenever partake in an eating contest, because i usually end up with grime dribbling down the inside of my leg. will the incredible pantsfix you speak of so highly stop my large training pants from dragging on the ground and getting dirty, even though i have explosive diarhorrea?

The problem is not the Pants'Fix...it's the solution.

There is a huge difference between what we see on fashion pictures and the problems we have wearing those straight or large,longs pants...as there is a huge difference between the fashion and his consequence.

Dragging pants it's not the fashion but the consequence,until the Pants'Fix we couldn't dissociate the fashion and the consequence that's why people was accepting it.

Now people can choice,even if 1 people on 100 will feel better having the look ,the fashion without the consequence tte Pants'Fix have a sufficient reason to exist.

Having a "strap" that you can adjust around the ankle it's just like having a belt or suspenders,braces in the past,or simply socks with an elastic...and you can't adjust the elastic of your socks but you can adjust the Pants'Fix as you want.

www.pantsfix.com

Guest StuckOnStupid
the final solution?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"tired of ruining your best dress uniform trousers after just one afternoon of goostepping? Then you will Go(ebbel) bananas for Pants'Fix!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"tired of ruining your best dress uniform trousers after just one afternoon of goostepping? Then you will Go(ebbel) bananas for Pants'Fix!"

You mean Go(ring) bananas?

BTW here's a nice slogan: "Pants fix, it's like a garter belt for your ankle!!"