Lost

broneck

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

While I was at the event and getting Damon Lindelof's autograph, I asked him about the clues and he pointed at one of the parts of the poster. I asked him what it meant and he said you guys figure it out now. Also, I asked about the second clue and he said that he gave me one and that we all needed to figure out the other one.

So he pointed at the flaming Ankh that Hurley is holding as seen in the poster below.

The only other thing that I could see weird was the Oceanic Logo being upside down.

What do you guys see and what could the Flaming Ankh mean? Another reference to Hurley being special?

from darkufo.blogspot.com

here are some closeups

close1.jpg

close2.jpg

close3.jpg

This next image is interesting in that on top of the "T" looks like a letter F

close4.jpg

close5.jpg

You can see the plane in the distance in this image' date=' we are led to believe that this is important in some way to season 6.[/quote']

rmplane.jpg

The heiroglyphs here seem to be the same ones that were on the Swan Countdown timer.

heiroglyphs.jpg

This image shows some of the Dharma Symbols and the words at the bottom of the poster that do not appear on the version that appears to be for sale.

rmbottom.jpg

"Egyptian gods are typically shown carrying ankhs.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn

he has an ankh in his guitar case right, more hmmmmns

sayid and shannon are on it twice HRMMN

all the characters shaded only in grey as opposed to blue are dead - EXCEPT JACK AND JIN..... AND VINCENT

eko is the only one in front of the lost text

i dunno..

this is probably disjointed, but then again it's lost. here's some random thoughts.

i think the smoke monster is the guy that is talking to jacob when we first see jacob. the smoke monster can also take the form of other people - seems like he can only influence you to do things when he takes the form of people that are dead and the person he is trying to influence knows that person is dead. the gray in the poster might be a nod to the smoke monster?

a clue to this was when jack's dad visits him in the hospital late at night - jack is looking at an xray when a smoke alarm goes off in the hallway... he goes to fix it and his dad is sitting there.

anyway the smoke monster wants the island to himself - jacob is trying to bring people to the island so they can enjoy the benefits of the island - but he takes a hands off approach. the only people that truly understand the island are rose and bernard - who maybe the two people that they found in the cave in the first season (dubbed adam and eve with the black and white rocks in their pockets). for some reason the smoke monster can't kill jacob himself - so he needs to convince someone else to do it - ben. he basically plays ben so hard throughout his whole life. he becomes alex who tells him to follow whatever locke says - then becomes locke who tells him to kill jacob. locke's real body is brought by the "good guys" and i think hurley and miles will play a role because they can talk to dead people and possibly unveil the smoke monster. richard probably came on the black rock (i dunno i just think that) and works/gets manipulated by the smoke monster - getting ben to him after sayid shoots him - allows the smoke monster to "change" him and ultimately manipulate him to kill jacob.

there's a lot of things that the smoke monster sets up - like the remy's plane crashing above the ? - he manipulates eko to get locke there - so locke will lose faith in the hatch (seeing that it's merely an experiment) - this backfires a little bit and eko gets caught up in pressing the button, so the smoke monster gets rid of eko with remy's form. this sort of thing happens throughout if you rewatch the seasons.

i think it's a pretty scathing look at religion - people blindly following "faith" when "faith" is just manipulating them to benefit itself.

i don't really follow lostpedia and what other people are thinking - but my friend said that the theories online are different - what do you guys think?

i think you're pretty in sync with what most people think.

Man In Black - smoke monster ( freaky when they're sitting on the beach and he goes, "nah i just ate" )

manipulating locke for the loophole.

the theories get crazy though. i just read one last night about the 3 black swan theory where sun's kid and aaron must get married to replace man in black and jacob as the island rulers.

sounds fucked but once you read the whole thing it's pretty good.

http://eyemsick.blogspot.com/2009/06/three-black-swans.html

• 3 weeks later...

i wildly spun my creative wheels about what to expect after watching the first 3 seasons in a week or so while sick.

i figured this much out, we aint figuring out anything. there is no rhyme or reason, they might have a plan, but were not figuring it out.

still fun though.

the Lost Supper...what do you see?

couple first glance things

Locke is in the Jesus position

table is made from a wing

couple more observations

faraday and desmond are missing

claire, miles and hurley switch places

2 different airplane seats oceanic and arijia