Lost

broneck

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's interesting to finally see now that all the defenses and everything on the island are just to keep smokey in, not keep him out. that everything is just set up so smokey will not be able to leave the island and fuck shit up

also i think the fountain is the fountain of youth, would explain why richard is like 1000 years old and still looking the same

i'm calling hurley brought him back to life like he started the dharma van. hurley has all types of powers. (0)

haha i remember that episode where hurley started the dharma van sort of represented the nadir with respect to my fandom for the show. things had gotten very fucking boring, and at that moment when hurley started the van i was like fuck this i quit.

it's interesting to finally see now that all the defenses and everything on the island are just to keep smokey in, not keep him out. that everything is just set up so smokey will not be able to leave the island and fuck shit up

also i think the fountain is the fountain of youth, would explain why richard is like 1000 years old and still looking the same

are you sure? just watched the part at the end in the temple.

hurley: i guess were not getting out of here

translator: its not to keep you in, its to keep him out

^

exactly keep him out from getting to whatever transportation/portal thing is in the temple so he doesn't rape the rest of the world

EDIT: and the submarine that the dharma initiative/the others used would also be a viable way for the smoke monster to leave the island

sorry this wasn't clearer earlier

make any sense now?

so the smoke monster leaves the island in a submarine?

whatever is keeping that thing on the island definitely has to be more than just its inability to find a means of transportation off the island... gotttta be.

exactly. i'm sure there's more to it than that. just putting that out there as possible (thought not really probable) means of escape for smokey

But why would Jacob need a new vessel in the first place? MIB needed one to kill Jacob, but Jacob doesn't want to kill MIB or anything. If anything I think Sayid was just brought back the same way Ben was. Kind of ironic.

I'm in this camp as well. I think Sayid is Sayid, but may 'never be the same' just like little Ben. When MiB became fake Locke, he didn't actually take over Locke's body as much as he just recreated it. We still had Locke's dead body, so why would we assume the process would be any different if Jacob were to find a new vessel?

Seeing Mac as an other completely blew my fucking mind.

haha yeah i was like hey what the hell! me and my friend were cracking up (yes we're committing to Lost parties every thursday).

and i agree, real tired of Jack. he's going to need one hell of a comeback if they want people to like him again. shoulda just let him eat the pill.

and Claire is stupid. how are you going to let Kate take you to the house in the taxi after she just carjacked you an hour ago...shit she should have asked for the gun if she was going to get in that car again...and then to give her the credit card in the hospital. stupid Claire.

^^It feels like Ben did Activate the smoke monster in that episode.

On another note, I think 1977 and 2007 fused together with the explosion of the bomb. Kate, Jack, hurley, etc were sent to 1977 when the plane crashed. Sun, Frank, etc were sent to he present. The bomb detonated and the 1977 people ended up at the temple. present people ended up at the statue and Jacob was killed. When Hurley tells the others that Jacob is dead they sound the alarm. Part of this alarm is shooting off a flare, a flare which Richard Alpert see's, but Alpert is chilling with the people in the present. that's one long burning flare.