• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im doing shrooms for the finale.

how was it?

i hope that the "everyone" that must return to the island includes Desmond

hes a class act

word.

i seriously can't believe who was in the casket. it makes me not want to watch the show at all. fucking ridiculous.

i was a little disappointed too but honestly it doesn't really matter as the plot will be interesting to make up for any lameness, don't you think? if it had been someone we didn't know, i would have been pissed off.

• 1 month later...

It appears the new Lost ARG is under way. Like The Lost Experience from a couple years ago. It is pretty cool to follow...

dharmawantsyou

You have to complete an eligibility test in order to become a "registered recruit". The test questions are actually pretty interesting.

You can go here to stay updated with everything lostargs

We can use this thread to talk about it all if you want, until the new season starts...

• 1 month later...
I've been excited about it, but it in hindsight it does all seem a bit too random and only entertaining for a minute.

Edit. what am I saying. A bit too random is an understatement. This program is shallower than a small puddle on a hot day in a big desert.

That was why I stopped watching. I literally said "I give them three more episodes to solve a significant element of this show without introducing more random shit" and it didn't happen. So I quit.

• 1 month later...
Haha...there going back. I think I've only got 1 more season left in me, especially after such a long break.

cut the shit. i don't see how someone can truly cut off watching lost when they've made it this far already.

aren't you gonna want to see locke rise from the dead?

cut the shit. i don't see how someone can truly cut off watching lost when they've made it this far already.

aren't you gonna want to see locke rise from the dead?

I guess I'm addicted enough to see it through as I've not missed a thing, but I'm not as fanatical as I once was...it's been a long wait.

*All goes out the window beginning of new episode*

• 2 weeks later...

to the heroes thing above

i remember reading about this when cloverfield was coming out and SLUSHO was in a heroes scene.

"Greg Grunberg, a childhood friend of Abrams who has appeared in nearly every thing he’s produced thus far, appears on Heroes as Matt Parkman."

so that probably explains it

edit:

just watched that preview linked above.

anyone else see the flash of text around :40 seconds?

i cant pause it.

looks like Don't something..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...