how much deez worth now-a-days

huecow

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"no teef at all". I assume you're saying no teeth at all. further assuming that you're implying that i'm spineless, pandering to the sufu masses in order to be accepted. furter assuming i'm right, you're a fucktard and my previous post was tongue in cheek.

best...thread.....ever.........

we need a rep a thread button!!

we do on the top of the thread there is a rating button.

ok thats not why i re-upped this thread. i saw some kid at the mall yesterday wearing this pair, and they look horrible in person but maybe i am being overly judgemental cause that kid was hypebeasted out of his mind so i thought his fit in general was bad.

Guest StuckOnStupid

The word "cocksucker" has gotta be one of the illest things you can say to someone. There are probably folks that actually suck cocks for a living that would take offense to it.

jerkcity276.gif

i really like the word "asshole" but in a different context. Most people would say asshole to mean a person who is unpleasant and all around a jerk, but it works equally well as a synonym for idiot. For example: "This guy looks like an asshole."

dsc06554qi654b.jpg