NBA Basketball

hamham3001

yo. this game was a disappointment because apparently they forgot to hire any refs.

first and foremost, believe it or not, i dont blame fish.

who do i blame?

ANDREW BYNUM

pau was exhausted the entire 4th quarter, that guy needed some help/rest in a big way. Andrew was getting punked all night long, totally ineffective.

but what really did it was the fact that JR SNITCH i mean SMITH cut formation during a JUMPBALL so FLAGRANTLY that even a PART TIME JR HIGHSCHOOL referee woulda had a whistle blown on it.

recession = no refs for playoff season? ):?

I don't see why professional sports leagues rely on on-court officials when they have 50 motherfucking cameras taping every player in the game. Instead of having officials travel around to coach their games, they can just gather at a studio or some shit and officiate USING HD CAMERAS AND INSTANT REPLAY. Shit will stop making blind and deaf 60 year old men run around for 48 minutes, prevent the home crowd and the players from influencing calls.

Fuck the NBA.

I thought the Cleveland Steamrollers and the Los Angeles Fakers would just cakewalk through the ECF and WCF , but boy was I wrong. As a casual Cleveland fan, I believe Mike Brown should be exposed. He does not deserve "Coach of the Year" after the past two horrible performances against a team with one superstar, a third-fiddle in Hedo, and a overpaid sharp-shooter. How can you be up 20 and have it come down to the wire on your home court where you were 40-1 (I omitted the last one because Lebron didn't play). I know that Lebron pulled off something that will be replayed in his highlight reels for years to come, but that shot wouldn't have been necessary if Mike Brown can preach the importance of playing all 48 minutes at 100%. The Lakers on the other hand was finally exposed publicly by JVG. Kobe does play with a bunch of softies, and I'm glad someone associated to the NBA finally aired them out. But why am I complaining, here's to an entertaining N.B.A. 2009 Playoffs!