NBA Basketball

hamham3001

i would like to express my hatred for all NBA officials

bullshit calls the whole fucking night

how many technicals can they call in a game? and yet they missed the jones trip on kobe.

The reffing has been bad in general in the playoffs...however it didn't affect the outcome of the game really. The nuggets did deserve a lot of the calls they got because they were going to the rim...but the techs and flagrants they are calling are brutal

How they missed that trip I don't know...I don't think Kobe will get another one, the refs are cognizant of things like that.

yup, i think that two-handed push was him too.

i would've liked a suspension for tripping, but at least he got charged for flagrant 1. and he's one more flagrant away from suspension. and i'm hoping the league is watching him very closely now.

Guest on-display
wtf is wrong with u shitstains?

WTF? LAKERS GAME 6? GTFO WITH THAT.

I guess you have to be from here to realize the fucking ferociousness of this mother fucking team right here.

you act like denver had any decently playing seeds to face.

seriously miss me with that nugget bullshit, garbage team, sloppy players, ineffective resolve. fuck that shit. if not a fucking sweep, lakers in motherfucking 5 see you at the parade you mothers.

btw this bitch neg'd me for saying lakers in 6 but I cant +neg because he's banned. wrong moron.