NBA Basketball

hamham3001

lol melo had kobe madddddd

we're winning the next 4 games.

btw I am extremely happy about the number of people rooting for the nuggets instead of the lakers. I don't think I've ever experienced this in my life. Fuck you Gouf and Fam0us gb2 smog city.. you can commiserate with Jack Nicholson when the lakers choke..

wtf is wrong with u shitstains?

WTF? LAKERS GAME 6? GTFO WITH THAT.

I guess you have to be from here to realize the fucking ferociousness of this mother fucking team right here.

you act like denver had any decently playing seeds to face.

seriously miss me with that nugget bullshit, garbage team, sloppy players, ineffective resolve. fuck that shit. if not a fucking sweep, lakers in motherfucking 5 see you at the parade you mothers.

If by "ferociousness" you mean "lackadaisical bitchassness with absolutely no chemistry and a clear sense that no one on the team actually likes the star player," then yeah, they are pretty ferocious.

^ I think its somewhere in between...

I dont understand how you guys can even say Lakers have no chemistry tho... Our chemistry got us to where we are now, even if it wasnt evident last night...

Lakers are really disappointing right now... watching last night really showed how soft Gasol is, and how young Bynum is... but I still feel like were gonna take this series... Melo can score ~40 as much as he wants, we'll just lock down Billups with Kobe...

P.s. I hate Coby Karl/Luke Walton/Birdman

I must admit my ignorance. My best friend put me on to the fact that the Magic beat the Cavs by 20 in like March before this game even started. No hate, but fuck the Mavs: The Magic is the new Spurs. They are a scrappy capable bunch of mostly nobodies. They just shook the sports world with a lanky turkish man. Real talk.

The Cavs are going to still, but with so much struggling.

agreed. lebronbron is the man, but he still needs support from his team.

He choked, that's all it comes down to.

Missing clutch free throws is choking.

Trying to drive and make a dunk/layup for the lead at the last minute of the game but getting the ball stripped from you is choking.

Mr. LeBron is the star player, he's supposed to take the game winning shot, everyone knows this... But he choked.

He choked, that's all it comes down to.

Missing clutch free throws is choking.

Trying to drive and make a dunk/layup for the lead at the last minute of the game but getting the ball stripped from you is choking.

Mr. LeBron is the star player, he's supposed to take the game winning shot, everyone knows this... But he choked.

Yeah that is sound logic...here is some advice, instead of watching basketball, go to school and maybe you won't sound so fucking retarded all the time