NBA Basketball

hamham3001

wow, dallas really got robbed on that one. but antoine wright (or whoever it was guarding melo) should've kept playing until he heard a whistle.

hindsight 20/20.

correct on both accounts

I don't blame Antoine at all, because the refs knew he was going to foul (and he clearly did, at least once), but he still should have kept fouling until he heard the whistle.

I'm depressed as fuck.

The NBA saying "sorry we cost you the most important game of your season" doesn't make you feel better about it :(

Gotta come out on fire in game 4, get some momentum to steal game 5 away, then win at home to take this shit to a game 7.

Would be fun to be the first team to come back from being down 0-3.

We'll see how it goes...

That does suck that the game had to end with such a shitty no-call. But Wright definitely should have kept playing. He didn't help his case by putting up his hands in the "I didn't do anything" sort of way either. He didn't have to Derek Fisher him, he could just give him a bear hug and stop the play. It honestly looked like he was trying to draw the offensive foul and tried to go back on it when he realized how badly he fucked up.

i am loling at the playoffs right now

anyone that says dallas was robbed didn't really watch the game. the nuggets were playing horribly all game but somehow managed to never fall behind. it wasn't the ref's no-call or even melo's 3 (okay, maybe it was the 3) that won it for denver, dallas just suxxxx.

even dallas thinks dallas suxxxxxx:

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/stories/050609dnspotaylorcol.45bc505.html

i'm ready for the nuggets to humiliate them in game 4 and then shit on houston once they humiliate the lakers!