NBA Basketball

hamham3001

liking how this game is looking. Celts are forcing the magic to play their pace, great d, lots of points in paint. This is how this series should look. much improved from last game. i'm carefully optimistic about the series now.

yeah. i never had any doubts, i figured the celtics needed a game to get their legs back. just keep tony allen and mikke moore out of the game.

Agreed, but you don't just jog up to a dude like that in the playoffs. Especially when you got some shit to lose.

Damn, I know I said it already but it's gonna be a good series from here on out. Love the physicality these 2 teams bring. I don't like either team but it's an enjoyable series so far.

The hit that Fisher layed on Scola will either be a fine or suspension. Suspension is likely the case. Good hit though lawl.

hx-kglhXa1g

SUP HOUSE

This shit is gonna be so much fun.

I hope Scola beats the shit out of Vujacic at some point. I don't particularly like either of then (and hate the latter), I just think it would be a funny fight.

And Kobe is lucky Ron didn't just lay him the fuck out for throwing that bow.

And Fisher's shot at Scola was pretty blatant, but he got bit in the head or some shit, so karma worked it out.

Alston was overheard as saying "I no longer smack kufis; I only smack skullies and head bands'.

Guest on-display

"yeah one of these guys at a court one time got in a fight, broke a table ledge, and stabbed a guy in the heart and killed em".

"Kobe you hitting the wrong person. Don't you know I'm Ron Artest?"

lol ronron

He said that he threw it at him and it went through his heart.

You could say he chucked it. Like a spear.

love ron artest. Esp. how he ran up to the ref and got no love so he decided to take care of the situation himselfl

and fucking derek fisher.....that dudes got ninja turtle strength. Fuckin laid scola out....cant wait for the rest of the series....