NBA Basketball

hamham3001

rose's block was ridiculous. rondo got stuffed.

portland's kinda disappointing though, thought they might make it more competitive.

Yeah they were disappointing to say the least. They're still a young team. 2nd youngest in the league, I believe. If they can keep this unit for the next couple of years with more experience under their belt, I think they can make a run at the championship.

Any predictions on Lakers/Rockets?

I have so much to complain about with the pdx/houston game... shame I have to go to work now. From mcmillan not playing batum until the final minute, to oden playing the worst ball of this season, to the fucking officiating, which was as inconsistent on both ends as any i've seen in a playoff series... I could complain all day.

But in the end, portland is a young team, which is only a good thing when it comes to their chances next year... and with Martell coming off the bench and the money available to bring in a vet. or two, I'm feeling good to say the least. game five will stick with me for awhile:

3264c38591ff12779fb77552b8f2d971.jpg

the Bs and Cs series is gunna go down as one of the greats. espn classic for sure. i just feel that it was the bulls last game though..you know a redemption type shit, like last year game 6 of the finals where the lake show left their heart and soul on the court but when game 6 came around the celtics just dominated. i just feel like its going to go down like that... i dont mind who wins though i just know its going to be very epic and hopefully this grueling series isnt followed by whoever team winning just getting owned by the next team they got to meet in the semi.

i didnt get to see most of the bulls game but i heard salmons shook pierce. anyone got a video of it?

and did anyone see ron and yao in their post game interview?

"ill see you at the club"

i dont mind who wins though i just know its going to be very epic and hopefully this grueling series isnt followed by whoever team winning just getting owned by the next team they got to meet in the semi.

Whoever wins faces the Magic, and there's little chance of either team getting owned by O-Town.

Also, Rose and Noah gifs are justified, but that little bitch Miller failing at shoving a player like half his weight is something I would try to forget if I was a Bulls fan. I could be posting 51 gifs of Ray, but I won't spoil your fun. Just get ready for the Garden. It will be a different story in Beantown, mark my words.

Whoever wins faces the Magic, and there's little chance of either team getting owned by O-Town.

Also, Rose and Noah gifs are justified, but that little bitch Miller failing at shoving a player like half his weight is something I would try to forget if I was a Bulls fan. I could be posting 51 gifs of Ray, but I won't spoil your fun. Just get ready for the Garden. It will be a different story in Beantown, mark my words.

You are such a loser

Haha.

I don't want to extend this personal attack in this thread so move it to PM's if you want to discuss this.

By my count though, 15+ reps to 1- (from you) means the comment was warranted. Eat a dick

Haha.

I don't want to extend this personal attack in this thread so move it to PM's if you want to discuss this.

By my count though, 15+ reps to 1- (from you) means the comment was warranted. Eat a dick

There's no movement in your rep to back that statement up. Even if it's true, all it means is that a bunch of noobs reading this thread are partisan (wow, what a shocker, sports fans being partisan). Anyway, I'm checking out of this conversation. If you want to be a child, you can play by yourself.

Guest Dysphoria
So it's Celts by 14 at halftime, and the difference is the bench. Scal, House and Moore really showing up. The heart of the Celtics never ceases to surprise me.

The magic of the Garden. We might actually see a game that finishes in regulation.

Regulation games are dull imo. Every OT the series has gone through has been entertaining thus far. Hope it goes down to last second shot. More of a show.

^^ Du you got the NBA record in OTs. Don't know what you're complaining about.

Anyway, this thing is over. 10 points and 12.8 secs.

I feel for you Bulls fans. You have a talented young team. They're just not quite there yet. Give them a couple of years and they'll be in the finals.

Meanwhile, Magic is about to feel what the Celts are capable of. Booyah.

edit: and that's it folks. great series.