NBA Basketball

hamham3001

predictions for tonights game?

I can't call it. Games have been coming down to the last or last few posessions. Crucial for the mavs to hit their wide open shots and not turn the ball over so much. I know Miami has good D, but there have been a good amount of unforced turnovers by dallas.

Lebron is probably going to come out with a fury. Also wierd how much Peja has been a non factor at home. guess you can't score from the bench.

is this a MUST win for dallas? i'd say no. they've proved they can win in miami. i'm hoping this series goes to 7 games. shit, i'd like to see it go to a best of 11. by far the best playoffs / finals in a loooong time. fuck baseball.

^^ worst flop ever.

I think the Heat are in a spot to win, esp with z German not 100% and the matrix hurt. Is he playing? He obviously is the mavs most athletic and defensive player. Terry needs to hit 6-9 from three point land tonight. Should be a classic.

I also never thought id like Tyson Chandler or his game but he's completely changed my view. If he's a free agent, he's earned himself some nice coin with his performance.

Go Mavs!

my enduring wish is that this cements lebron's status as a pretender to the throne, at least for a long while

it will for this year but no one can deny that seeing them in the finals next year will not be shocking at all.

loool at this formula

LeBron James + ((LeBron James' close relative and/or girlfriend + Semi-notable NBA player) x Sex)) / The Internet = The Only Way LeBron James Could Have a Bad Game in the Playoffs.

MARIONBEAT.gif.pagespeed.ce.OV2bxjYXuv.gif

lolol knew this would be a gif the second I saw him do that.

what a game, Terry woulda had MVP if they took into consideration the last two minutes of the game.

No doubt Dirk will bring it Sunday, and if Terry, Barea and Kidd continue sinking 3's like tonight I see this series concluded in 6.

JET LIFE