NBA Basketball

hamham3001

what about shawn marion?

i thought dude had a SOLID series...

good to see the better team win

+1

i thought everyone played well. Was great to watch them come through time after time. Great series, glad the Mavs won.

"It's the best trophy in the world." - JJ Barea

lol

love when barrea opens his mouth. forget what team dallas was playing in the early rounds, but dorris burch i think was interviewing him after the game and he said something like, i gotta thank my teammates for settin hella screens

damn! didn't anyone else hear lebron's post game conference?!? dude is making it hard to like him...

i'll try to post a link as soon as it hits youtube for those that didn't see/hear it...

LeBron-"At the end of the day, all of the people that want to see me fail will wake up tomorrow and have the same life, the same problems."

oh damn. today was a good day. props mavs.

only way it could have been better is if it were Kobe that took leHeat down...

get the fuck out of here!

i am happy the mavs beat the lakers. I am STOKED that they beat the heat. there couldn't have been any better.

Dirk deserves this ring more than kobe.

Congratulation to the Mavs!

Such strong hate for Lebron et al though damn. something i do not understand regardless of all the controversial things that come out of his mouth. can we as fans really hate a player so intensely? (i am biased so eh)

bottom line: lebron and fans hyped the player so much and in the end he failed to deliver. so ... hate away.