NBA Basketball

hamham3001

durant's an unreal shooter and that was a pretty crazy display but i wish people would stop flipping out about him scoring a bunch of points in a defence-less game against 5'10 nobodies. (not sayin you did that at all obviously but i've seen people saying this means he's suddenly the best player in the world or something)

Durant's wave-off/walk-off at procity was pretty great.

I'm wondering: with dozens of unemployed NBA players floating around will summer leagues just extend infinitely until the lockout ends?

I hope so. Because, while it's not a substitute for real games, all of these clips are pretty fucking entertaining.

• 2 weeks later...
Durant's wave-off/walk-off at procity was pretty great.

I'm wondering: with dozens of unemployed NBA players floating around will summer leagues just extend infinitely until the lockout ends?

I hope so. Because, while it's not a substitute for real games, all of these clips are pretty fucking entertaining.

No because most NBA players right now want their game backed by a contract. Gotta pay those bills.

But yea summer leagues are great, just wish I could have seen some this year.

yeah, I think if the season comes up and the lockout is still going on there'll be a new wave of guys going to china/europe/etc but the ones who remain may have a decent thing going with the whole exhibition game thing that kobe & co. tried in the philippines. obviously that was a weird and special situation, but i could see some guys forgoing the stability of a contract with a halfassed euro team to play occasional exhibitions and get paid decently...

while they wouldn't quite be summer league style games they'd be entertaining too i guess. fuck, I'm just bummed that there's probably no nba this season. i'm gonna go drink.